As mentioned in the post below we adventured to Busch Gardens on Friday to spend the day and had the most incredible time! We got in for free, taking advantage of the "Salute our Heroes" offer and I just thought it was the greatest thing all day! We got to see Elmo and all his friends which was a highlight of my day. My nephew Landon absolutely LOVES Sesame Street and I would have given anything for him to have been with us! The rides at Busch Gardens are so amazing..by far the best theme park I have ever been to! Here are a few pics:
On Saturday we woke up early and drove to Virginia Beach to spend the day! We spent about 4 hours just laying out and the both of us got so much sun!! It was fabulous! I didn't get many pics because I spent most of my time checking out the back of my eyelids, however, I did get this great photo of my hubby rocking my sun hat! haha..he's gonna die when he sees this!
And on our way home we saw this BEAUTIFUL sunset!
I love getting the opportunity to experience new parts of the country! Our days are jammed packed with meetings and such getting ready for our big move and then lots and lots of workouts..but hopefully sometime this week I will be able to show you guys where we're living! :)
9 comments:
I'm glad that y'all are enjoying it here! VA really is a wonderful state! I teach in VB, about 5 miles from the ocean front :)
Soooo much to look forward to girl. The best is yet to come :)
Awwww cute pics!! So glad that you are having a great time!! Virginia is AWESOME! :) My Aunt used to live there in the Navy housing... so I experienced all of the places you have mentioned and they are SOOO much fun!! :) YAY!!
I'm so glad you're getting to enjoy your time with the new hubby! Looks like you're having fun.
p.s. Love the new blog look!
I'm so jealous! Sounds like you guys got stationed in a fun place! Is the next place you'll be at as fun? I sure hope our next base is in a funner (soo not a word) part of the country. =]
Don't you love having time to go on weekend trips now that the wedding is over? We've been doing that too and I love it! Looks like you had a beautiful weekend!
Glad you had a fabulous time at BG and at the beach! That's great that you're having a fab time on post!
Awesome pics girly!!! Looks like your having a great time already!!! :)
How fun!! I love the elmo pictures!
Post a Comment