Thursday, August 20, 2009

Honeymoon Recap..Yeah Mon!

Jamaica..ohhh Jamaica! I so loved it! I would however say this to anyone who is thinking of going...STAY ON THE RESORT! As most of you guys know, I LOVE to shop..but man, Jamaican shopping is so much different then American shopping! I was in tears the whole time & clinched to Greg's arm as we walked through the markets and I didn't buy a single thing! haha...Those of you who have been know what I'm talking about. I did feel completely safe on the resort though and we couldn't have been treated any better! We LOVED not having to worry about paying for anything...all-inclusive is the way to go! We will indeed be going back to an all-inclusive resort & def. hitting up "Beaches" resorts after we have kids. It makes for the most relaxing week possible! Here's just a couple of pics..I have about a million more, but won't bore you with all those! ;)
On our way...




Dunn's River Falls...soooo much FUN!!



Our beautiful Resort!


24 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i did the dunns river fall!!! that was fun!

Unknown said...

AWE! This is awesome and you both look adorable together;)

Jennifer said...

You looked so gorgeous! LOVE all those cute dresses. Enjoy being a newlywed!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture and your headliner picture...your dress and the sunset match perfectly! Glad you guys had a great honeymoon...I can't wait for ours!

Dollface said...

you look soo happy in that orange dress picture... love everything you are doing with your blog as well... glad youhad such an amazing time, xxxooo

Lauren said...

Seriously, did I not tell you that I wanted to go on the Honeymoon with you, Geeeez!!!!

And in that last picture did you mean to match the sky or was that coincidence?? haha!!

Rachel said...

It looks wonderful! We've never done the resort thing, as my husband isn't into the beach, but I'm working on trying to convince him to go to one with me! Glad you guys enjoyed it :)

Sarah said...

great pics!

Kenya said...

Great pics!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Yay!! I LOVE Jamaica, SO MUCH FUN! We stay at the Holiday Inn Sunspree resort and everything is included and it is a BLAST!! :) We did Dunn's too... how fun is that??

Kim said...

OH my goodness I love the photos! I love your picture and new do-over on your blog!!! Cute!!!
Looks like ya'll had one heck of a time!!!

Your so beautiful!!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

I've never been to Jamaica but it looks like a ton of fun! I love your new header picture too!

Miss Jody said...

What beautiful pictures!
You two look so amazing-ly HAPPY!!!
Love it!
So happy for you!!!

Jessica said...

Love it!!! Would be no boredom this way if you wanted to post 100 more.

I tagged you in a lil something on my blog :)

Kate said...

Your pictures are great!!! Looks like it was so relaxing and fun!

Sarah said...

You guys look so happy! Congratulations and enjoy being a newlywed!

Lea Liz said...

I wanna go!! It looks beautiful and I bet yall had so much fun!! you look so pretty girl, I loev that orange dress and shoes!!!!! I also love that black bathing suit!!!!! Congrats on being married :)

Brittany Ann said...

Oh so fun! Thanks for sharing! (You had the must perfect honeymoon clothes, girl!)

d.a.r. said...

We did DR Falls, too! So much fun. We stayed at Sandals and loovvveeed it! All inclusives are the best!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon!!!

holly-lynn said...

coral is your color, GORGEOUS!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My bestie's wedding was at The Rockhouse in Jamaica and it was incredible!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait for ours!!

CUTE honeymoon outfits btw!!

Kati said...

Congratulations! I hope your wedding and honeymoon were perfect!!

I love the black bathing suit in the 1st photo on the beach... I have a mommy tummy to hide.. where did you get that?