Sunday, August 30, 2009

too good to me.

My husband is good to me. For real yo.
check out my new toys...

My new Coach bag that is to die for! Seriously, this thing made my heart skip a beat..or three. It's the perfect bag for my needs. I can carry it by the handles for a chic look or by the shoulder strap for day-to-day needs. It's also large enough to be my carry-on & to me, that makes a perfect purse! :) Ohh, the joys of the PX carrying designer handbags.


And we are now the parents of a brand new '09 Nissan Pathfinder! I used to drive an '05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado which was nice, but we desperately needed a new vehicle for our upcoming move across 4,000 miles! Sorry the pic isn't so great & it hadn't been detailed yet, but that's all I could get on my phone, however, the car is banging and I could not be more excited! :) Yipeeee!

I don't deserve him...
Thanks Baby!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAYUM!!! Major wifey points!!

Rachel said...

Wow...he treats you well! Congrats on both of your new "toys" :)

Unknown said...

Yippee...skippy!!! Luv the PX girly, with all the designer labels in tow :) Look at your NEW ride. You got spoiled to THE MAX. And yes you deserve him, as he deserves you ♥ Safe travels. I'm assuming you're getting PCS'd?

Ian & Jess said...

Woah love the bag and car - Your husband is one charmer for sure.

Sarah said...

Damn you are one lucky girl!

Paige said...

Adorable bag, and I love the new ride =)

Jen said...

GORGEOUS Bag! And I love pathfinders!! Yay!!

Brittney said...

Adorable bag and hooray for the new car! How exciting!

Lauren said...

Ummmmm, does Mr. Greg have a twin???? haha!!!!! :)

Lea Liz said...

Love love loev your new coach bag and your ne suv girly!!!!! He is good to you but I am sure you are just as good to him!!

Kim said...

Lucky dawg you! Wink,wink! Supper cute bag Shannon! Love the new Nissan!


Sounds like you got a keeper for sure!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love coach bags!!

Annie said...

wowwy!! you lucky girl! glad you have a man to spoil you! i'm sure you deserve it!!
a new coach and a new suv!
i love pathfinders! esp the white ones ;)

Katie said...

I just stumbled across your blog from New Girl.

Everyone always loves some new toys! :)

Meagan said...

Love love love your new toys!!

BTW...your pic in the side bar in your wedding dress is wonderful!!! I love it!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for Coach!! Love the bag!

Brittany Ann said...

Yay for new toys! You definitely deserve them! For being such a good wife, girly!

Miss Jody said...

Love your gifts Girl!!! :)

Amber said...

Oh that bag is to die for! And the SUV is pretty nice too ;-)