i hurt.
And please don't judge me on the condition of my toenails. I haven't had a pedicure since my wedding and I've been on a workout spree. Grossness. I know, but I can't fathom the thought of getting a pedicure when I have all of these blisters! I have about 4 of these bad boys on my feet..any advice from you runners? And yes, I wear socks. Good socks! And I adore my shoes..Nike Zoom. I've actually had them for a while now and this is the 1st time I've started getting blisters. Boo! I've spent more $ in bandaids the past few weeks than I have on groceries! Oh well, now that I've completed grossed you out & made you lose your lunch. I'm off to gym.
20 comments:
That looks terribly painful!!! Makes me never wanna run again!
OUCH! My goodness, that definitely looks painful. I was getting some bad blisters and realized the type of shoes I had on weren't the correct ones for my running style. I researched online and found a professional running store in our area where they actually study your running style and pick out a shoe best for you. It was free and all I had to pay for were my new, nifty shoes! So that's a thought - maybe your shoes aren't the best fit for your feet and running style? I hope your liitle footsies get all better SOON!!
Jared is a runner.... try soaking in epsom salt... awww.. and no worries, when ure ready a pedi will be amazing! xxxoo
Ouch! You poor thing!
I know you don't know me...and I am sorry if I seem like I am "stalking"...but I have a suggestion...
perhaps baby powder to reduce chaffing? I am assuming it still may be hot where you live based on the photo in sandals...maybe the shoes are rubbing on the socks which are rubbing your toes the wrong way...just a suggestion :)I know my feet are ALWAYS ugly in summer (except when I paint the toes) lol
It is the humidity. It makes your feet sweat more hence the blisters.
I would try running in the thinnest socks you can find.
Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can cause your hands and feet to swell.
Hope that helps!
Also, I get a pedicure once ever 8ish weeks even though I run everyday. You'd be shocked how much it helps with reducing blisters and other running injuries like toe nail loss.
Purchase some blister pads. They are padded stickers that will help those areas stay protected while they heal. But don't take them off. Let them fall off because they will tear off the top of your blisters. I keep them in my desk for when I'm breaking in shoes. If I feel the slightest bit of pain I slap one of those bad boys on. Good luck!!! XOXO
Ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!! Oh my word!!!
Eeeeek! That seriously looks like it hurts! I know I couldn't walk with that thing! lol
ouch. ouch. ouch. my tip was going to be really good wicking socks, thats what flyboy uses. And once they've healed up some the bandaid blister strips work wonders.
good luck!
Once they heal if you still have problems, use body glide! You should be able to get it at any running store and it works wonders.
Ouchy! I'm so sorry. That looks painful =/ I love your new layout, girl!! :)
OMG That looks HUGE! I don't think I could wear shoes! That would hurt sooo bad. You might to pop that bad boy to get it to go down!
Oh no! You can buy little gel pads to put in your shoes over the areas you get blisters! Those may help! And go on with your bad self on your workout spree!
oh wow that looks painful! i have no advice because i am not much of a runner but i hope it gets better soon!
Ouch, ouch, ouch! I need a pedicure there, so no worries.
I found that I need a 1/2 size bigger on my running shoes. I still get small ones on my big toes on the bottom, but I like to think that it is because I am so fast???? Hahahaha, let me dream a little.
Hope you feel better soon!
oh sweet girl that looks soo painful!!!!! I don't have any advice, maybe a break on your running :) Rest those little tootsies!!
Ouch....
Ouch is right...if you are still having blister troubles I would suggest getting what is called second skin (http://www.spenco.com/2ndSkin_5.shtml)! When I ran in high school I swore by this stuff...it's a little different now but I think it still works great.
That looks incredibly painful! I discovered that Nike's were not a good shoe for me (I have a bad knee and I wasn't getting the support I needed). So, I went back to my old, reliable volleyball shoes....Asics! I LOVE how comfortable they are and I have never had issues with blisters. I hope your feet heal quickly! Good luck!
Post a Comment