Shew..been forever since I've been on this thing. But I'm back! :) Jamaica was AMAZING to say the least and we are getting moved & settled into our new place & town. More about that later!
Here's a quick little video of some wedding pics we've gotten from our friends..I've had tons of people ask me to see some. We haven't gotten our pro pics back yet, but I will post those as soon as I do! :)
Enjoy some snippets from our wedding:

17 comments:
Oh Shannon,I bet your beaming with happiness :)
I'm so happy for you and your HUSBAND, cool you get to say that now huh?
Your video, you, your HUSBAND { :)}, family looked amazing!
Congratulations :)
loved the pictures girl!! can't wait to hear more about the wedding and honeymoon!!! You were a beautiful bride and your wedding was gorgeous!!
Welcome Back :)
Gorgeous wedding pics - looks like you truly had a perfect day! I love all of the pink and green details and especially the bouquets!
Congratulations! Everything looked so beautiful! You are a gorgeous bride!!!
I know that you don't know me, but I have been following your blog for a while and love it. I even started crying while looking at your wedding slide show! I know, I'm a dork! But I am so happy for you! And it made me think back to my wedding day and how perfect it was! Married life is wonderful! Enjoy it girl!
congrats!!
Congrats! You look so beautiful - can't wait to see/read more!
I also wanted to take a second to stop by and let you know that I have changed my blog's URL. I know you're a follower :), and I wanted to make sure to let you know that if you want to continue to keep us with us, you'll need to come to my new spot (just go through my profile), and click "follow" again. Thank you - Blessings to you! :)
I LOVE all your pictures! What a fun wedding!! SO happy for yall :) CONGRATS!
Gorgeous, Shan! Your video made me tear up a little in the beginning, but then with the music change I could tell how much FUN everyone had and how you pulled it off so beautifully- the wedding of your dreams that was so truly YOU! Absolutely perfect =)
I can't wait to hear from you and catch up on the last month or so! Hope you are getting settled in okay in your new home. Love ya, girl!
Beautiful!
CONGRATS!!!! I loved all the pics!!What a beautiful and FUN wedding!
How beautiful!!! Your pictures are amazing and I can tell the day was everything you have dreamed about!!! :)
Girl, your day could not have been any more beautiful!!! :)
You look beautiful! So glad to hear the honeymoon was wonderful!
Hi there, this is my first visit to your blog and I love it!
I love the music you chose for your wedding video. Wow, what a gorgeous wedding you had! You were a beautiful bride! It looks like you had a perfect sunny day for your wedding!
I really like the name of your blog too.
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!!
Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page? We would also be very
honored if any of your readers would join us
in praying.
May the Lord bless you and your family!!
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
gagagoregous wedding!Loved your blog! Great looks! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com and i will follow yours! xo
Post a Comment