Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sneak Peak :)

In one word I can sum up our wedding day...PERFECT!!
Here's a sneak peak.


Our flight leaves out bright & early tomorrow morning for Jamaica. We have spent today (Sunday) saying goodbye to family who was in town & some last minute preparations for Jamaica! I will return to tell you guys the whole story & share more pics..thanks for all your sweet words on my last post! :)

40 comments:

Kati said...

Congrats! I cannot wait to see more photos! Have a great honeymoon!

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! Beautiful! A million blessings on your marriage!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

oh my gosh, you are absolutely beaming! beautiful, just beautiful! i'm so glad your day was as perfect as you imagined. hope you have a blast in jamaica!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

These are such great photos! You look amazing and SOOOO happy. You're beaming from ear to ear! Love it!

Sarah said...

You look beautiful! Congrats and have an amazing time in Jamaica!

Jon and Steph said...

You look sooo sooo beautiful and happy! I can't wait to see more of the wedding photos and hear all about your day ;)

Have a wonderful time in Jamaica!

Shannon Dew said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to see more! YOu are a beautiful bride!

Lauren said...

Oh my word, absolutely stunning!!!!! :) I can't wait to get more details!

Nat said...

You look gorgeous!!

Suzi said...

you are a beautiful bride! best wishes!! have a wonderful honeymoon, enjoy every minute!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

You look so happy! You were a beautiful bride! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So so pretty!! Have a great time in Jamaica!

Candicelyn said...

You're so beautiful! Glad it all went well. have fun in the sun!

Mrs. Hanson said...

You are gorgeous! And I lovelovelove your dress and the flowers! :) Have so much fun in Jamaica!!!

Lucy Marie said...

Congrats. You looked so beautiful.

hmb said...

You look so happy and so beautiful! Best wishes!!

♥ H ♥ said...

what a beautiful bride you made!! CONGRATS!

Meg said...

you look beautiful, Shan! Have a blast on your honeymoon. Look forward to more picture when you get back!! =)

Dollface said...

you look amazing and glowing... i love this second shot, you are so happy!! enjoy your honeymoon doll! xxooo

Kim said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! congrats - everything looks beautiful!!!

can't wait to hear all about it and see more pics!

AmberDenae said...

Awww, congratulations sweet Shannon!!!!! You looked stunning! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Have an amazing time on your honeymoon!!!

*Teresa* said...

Congratulations Mrs!!! I heard your wedding was AMAZING!!! Have a fantastic honeymoon and cant wait to see all the pics!!!

Becky said...

congrats! you look beautiful!

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I hope you have an incredible time in Jamaica!

The Dunaway's said...

Aww I love Papaw's face in that last one!! How cute!! Mom has a cute picture of you that I will try to get scanned and sent to you!

d.a.r. said...

Congratulations!!!! You looked GORGEOUS!!!

tootie said...

You look so beautiful and happy! Congrats!!! Enjoy your honeymoon!

holly-lynn said...

i already love looking at your wedding dress and his tan suit & the bright pops of color! loove it!

Paige said...

Congrats =)
You are just stunning and you look like the happiest bride, ever! I hope you all have a wonderful time in Jamaica!

Lea Liz said...

So glad to see a post!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!! You looked absolutly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy and pretty!!

Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Have fun on your honeymoon!

Jessica said...

hey gorgeous!!! Cannot.wait.for.more!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats!
You look amazing and SO happy!
I can't see the rest of the pics!
Have a great time on your honeymoon :)

Soon to be Mrs. K said...

Congrats girl! These pictures look wonderful and I can't wait to see more! I hope you're enjoying paradise with your new hubby :-D

Kim said...

What a Beautiful Bride! Contrats & can't wait to see photos!!!!

Bailey said...

Can't wait to see more pics- I love your expression in the second one, and I know Greg was grinning ear to ear too- you were an absolutely stunning bride!! Hope you're having an amazing time! =)

Kate said...

You look beautifuL! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Miss Jody said...

You are gorgeous Lady!

Ashley said...

YAY Shannon!!! :) Can't wait to hear more and see the pics!

LauraAnn said...

Congratulations! You look gorgeous!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, you looked beautiful and I'm LOVING the pink!