Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ABC's of Me

To receive my sanity back for a few minutes, I'm taking a break from doing things for the wedding to play this little game! Feel free to play along on your own blog..
ABC's OF ME:

A-Age: 24
B-Birth date: May, 24, 1985
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning the Bathroom!
D-Dog's name: Bella..she lives with my parents.
E-Enter or Exit: Enter..and make everyone's heads turn ;)
F-Favorite color: Hot pink!
G-Gold or silver: White Gold...or Silver
H-Hair color: Blonde..getting my highlights done tomorrow as a matter of fact!
I-Instrument: Keyboard..ok, ok..that's the piano but I love the sound of a keyboard better!
J-Job Title: Full-time stay at home wifey and wedding planner (for the next 11 days..then just the first title) Used to be a Fixed Assets/Accounts Receivables Manager
K-Kids: CAN'T WAIT! None as of now...but man, I can't wait!
L-Living arrangements: With the 'rents for approximately 9 more days...then we will be shaked up in a nice 'ole Lodge on Post till our big move across country!
M-Monkey or Moose: Moose..they will roam my backyard very soon. Why yes, that was a hint as to where we are moving...
N-Nicknames: Miss Shan or Shannie
O-Odd thing about you: My first car was lime green. I loved that thing & it's nickname was "Green Bean". It broke down on a weekly basis, but I still thought I was cool.
P-Pet Peeve: Dishonest people.
Q-Quote from a movie: humm...“Exercise gives you endorphins--endorphins make people happy and happy people just don't shoot their husbands... they just don't.” -Legally Blonde
R-Right/Left Handed: Righty Tighty
S-Siblings: one older brother
T-Time you wake up? Depends on what time I made it to bed the night before..but my alarm is set for 8:30am
U-Underwear: so glad it's mentioned on this stupid quiz..I need to pack it for the HONEYMOON!!
V-Veggie you dislike: almost all :(
W-What makes you run late: Attempting to decide what to wear!!
X-X-Rays: Teeth and my wrist when I broke it as a child
Y-Yummy food you make: Lasagna, Taco Salads..haha. I've gotta work on this list...
Z-Zoo Animal: Zebras! LOVE!

Well, I'm off to meet with the guy who is playing the Keyboard at our wedding...didn't you read my answer to letter "I"? :)

11 comments:

Amber said...

Girl, I am so glad I could help with the song! If you haven't already checked out his other music, do so when you have a free minute! Some of his songs literally give me goose bumps. Enjoy these last few days before the BIG DAY! Yay you're getting close!

Lea Liz said...

Loved reading this! Your wedding is so close!!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Sorry I'm just getting back to you on this, but no I am not from Alaska, however that is where I lived for a year and where I met my husband! I wish I could go back and maybe will at some point right along with that three year trip to Germany I have in hopes for our future:p Sounds like everything is coming along fine with the wedding! I'm really jumping at the bit to finally see all your lovely pictures and hear all about it! I love weddings:p

Jon and Steph said...

Such a fun list! I can't believe you're getting married in 9 days, that flew by! How EXCITING!!!

I can't wait to talk to you more about your move! I'll be emailing you ;)

Mrs. Hanson said...

I loved this, I might steal it someday! :)

Moose? Hmmm... Maine? I could only hope! ;) HA HA! If your moving to Alaska (I read the comment above) then you should meet my friend Courtney who just moved there!! She is a new wife living on base too!!! I think you two would get along great!! :)

Lauren said...

Haha, love it and love learning more about you! :)

Miss Jody said...

What a cute post and I love your answers!:)

Kim said...

Like the list! :) ♥
(R u moving to Cananda?) lol J/K :)

RCaitlin said...

Ugh I dislike veggies too. What a fun post!

Rachel said...

I am with you on bathroom cleaning. I HATE IT!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Your "u" makes me laugh because one of my good friends actually forgot to pack any bras or underwear for her honeymoon two years ago.

Luckily she is obsessed with bathing suits and took 11 of them but she had to just wear bathing suits the entire honeymoon because underwear was the only thing she forgot to pack!