Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Question of the Day

How have I honestly been alive & breathing and JUST NOW hearing about/watching this video..

Are you kidding me?!? XS White Tee?
I mean, at least she didn't swear...
I dunno if this or the SC Gov. Scandal is more ridiculous.
that is all.

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you for making me belly-laugh tonight! This reminds me of the Natalie Portman hardcore rap from Saturday Night Live a couple of years ago. Just hilariously strange and disconcerting.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hahahahaah, I saw this a few days ago and I laughed once the shock wore off!

Hannah said...

lol.... oooohhhh my gosh. Oh Taylor Swift. This is hilarious.

LauraAnn said...

Please tell me that this was a joke?!? Because as a joke it was hysterical! If it was serious I have major concerns about the road the music industry is going down!

The Dunaway's said...

I can't see the video but I know by XS White Tee you are talking about the T-Pain/T-Swift rap video! It was hilarious!! I was cracking up!

Rachel said...

This is so funny! I heard about it on the radio but this is the first time I've seen it! Thanks for sharing :)

Shannon Dew said...

Is this a joke or are they being real?

Kim said...

ha,ha, I laughed at that! so funny

Bailey said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! That was awesome! XS white tee... love it! =)

Soon to be Mrs. K said...

I knit sweaters yo! haha. This definitely made me LOL.