:) xxxooo
I posted the same thing!!!! It definitely made me cry, but feel thankful for heroes like him and his whole town. There are good people out there.
Thank you for posting this, I know it has touched many hearts just as it did mine.
I loved Casey's post and I love this.
Oh my gosh that video clip sent me into tears. Very touching.But it sad and true. These are amazing and brave men/women who are serving. So sad.
Thanks for re-posting this. Always good to get the word out to more people! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
:) xxxooo
I posted the same thing!!!! It definitely made me cry, but feel thankful for heroes like him and his whole town. There are good people out there.
Thank you for posting this, I know it has touched many hearts just as it did mine.
I loved Casey's post and I love this.
Oh my gosh that video clip sent me into tears. Very touching.
But it sad and true. These are amazing and brave men/women who are serving. So sad.
Thanks for re-posting this. Always good to get the word out to more people! :)
Post a Comment