Wednesday, March 18, 2009

words for wednesday.

hummm...since I'm bored (what's new?) and I have a little time on my hands (again, what's new?) I think I'll start something new on my blog. I've seen a lot of "wordless wednesday" posts and I LOVE that idea, there's just one problem. I'm always at work on Wednesday and never have access to any of my pics that I could use or classify as "wordless". So here I am..my new approach to Wednesday...


I've decided to come up with a list of words. Yes, just single words. Things that either: 1) describe me this week 2) something I'm thinking of at the moment or 3) something I need/want


-sunshine
-devotional
-exhausted
-tan
-sweatpants
-Greg
-marriage
-nap
-babies
-prayer
-papaw
-Landon
-bored
-shaving?!?
-cheeseburger
-text
-hugs
-Zumba
-Saturday
-sleep
-invitations
-Army


Ok, I think that's enough for now. Every Wednesday evening I'm going to sit down and read through the list again..and think about each one. If I have accomplished it, or taken any steps toward reaching it or solving it.

Well now you know the words that are on my brain today...as if reading my blog wasn't enough torture.
Happy Hump Day! Friday is t-2 days :)

p.s. - don't hate me because my nephew is a total hottie and loves to eat like his Aunt Shan.

3 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

Oh that little baby is cute with his wittle socks!
I love your Wednesday idea!!

Jennifer said...

I should do this too because my Wordless Wednesday posts are filled with words....

Miss Jody said...

Good idea! LOve it!
Your right, what a lil hottie*