Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introducing...

ME!!

So the more and more I get into this "blogging world" I really actually love it. It is so nice to be able to write about anything that is on my heart. My fiance is my best friend, and with him being gone and most communication cut off with him, I find myself with lots of things floating through my head..and no one to discuss them with. And then I discovered this blog...



Without further adue, I've decided I should introduce myself...yes, I have an "about me" section, but there is still so much left unsaid. I do have a wedding website that explains just about everything so I think I will just post that here. (check it out when you get time) I started out using that website for just family to become familiar with the wedding Greg and I were planning..then it turned into a wedding planning website. I don't get on there much anymore, but it does give some insight on who I am and where I came from.

Now, I think I will post a few of my favorite things. There are many, so beware, but at least you will "know" (is that possible in the blog world?) who you are reading about.
First things first:



I love my Savior! Jesus Christ!


My Fiance is a gift from God, my best friend, my hero, and my constant strength.
And girls, I can tell you..that's he is WELL worth the wait! And all the pain, tears, and heartbreak I had to go thru to find him...all part of God's perfect plan!


My family :)
I was raised by two of the greatest Godly people put on this earth. And I have 1 older brother. And I love my furture In-Laws. They are a blessing.


Me & Mom :)






This is a pic of me and my brother before his wedding in 2007


My future In-Laws who are fabulous & who raised an AMAZING man ;)






My nephew, Landon.
He is the love of my life and has brought out so many different parts of me I never knew were there...






Handbags
Here are some that are next on my "to buy" list for Spring/Summer...





I could go weeks without eating just save up enough $ to buy a beauty. They are my weakness.
Favs = Kathy Van Zeeland, Betsey Johnson, Jessica Simpson, Guess, Kate Spade, Coach, Longchamps...umm..just to name a few ;)



Dancing, Cheerleading, Performing...
I've been doing it since I was 4 years old. It's my passion...





Girlfriends.

They make life so much more fun...











Hiking
usually how Greg and I spend our weekends during the fall







Huge, ridiculous sunglasses.
and yes, I get called bug eyes and I STILL love them!






The North Face..in anything!







My Uggs & Rainbows
depending on the season, but I LIVE IN THEM! I basically don't leave home without them...






Tissues (ask anyone!)

they are my security blanket...



Chicken Wings

with extra ranch for dipping. k, thanks.



Shoes!

I have entirely too many, but the thought of giving up a pair makes me sick to my stomach.
You never know when you're gonna need those hot pink mettalic 5 inch heels, right girls?!?




Starbucks.





Vera Bradley



Ok, honestly..if I were to sell all of my vera bradley, I could put a down payment on a house. But then, what would I carry my gym clothes in? My checkbook? My wallet? My travel luggage? My makeup? My shower supplies? My eyeglasses? My SHOES?!?
You get the point...this was my very 1st pattern when I was a freshman in college. I have just about every piece in it. The madness hasn't slowed down since..


Dr. Pepper..all 23 flavors.



McDonalds


and yes, I know how UNHEALTHY it is..but it is seriously amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello My Love! I really love the Blogs. Most of all I love you, and looking at all the pictures and reading your thoughts. I want you to know that I think of you every second of my day down here. I really cannot wait to be together again. Please know that you are the most important thing to me and your love and support keeps me going day to day. Just knowing this is going to make a better life for our family makes it all worth it. I pray every night that God is watching over you and often look down at my dog tags knowing you have the other half:

May the Lord watch between you and me while we are apart.
Genesis 31:49

You are the best fiance I could ever dream of, and you are going to make the best wife. I look forward to the day where I get to stand and watch you walk down the Isle towards me and say I DO! You are my heart, my love, my other half. You complet me Shannon Nicole. Please stay strong and know God has a plan for us!

I know this situation is tough but I have the faith that with
God in our front we can do anything.

I can't wait to see you soon Baby Doll!

Love you Tons,

Gregory

Kim said...

Aw, what a sweet comment your hunny left. Hi I'm Kim from South Carolina, I just found your blog, and scrolled down a bit and saw this one about yourself. You are absolutley beautiful, and I am going to try keeping up with your blog. (its so hard to keep up with so many) :) Have a great weekend, and I hope you can come along and follow my blog soon. God Bless