Friday, March 13, 2009

randomness

Randomness..that's the topic of today. I have like a million things to say & didn't want to bore you with a million random posts..so I'm putting them all into one! :)

Here goes...

First off..I think I've found my Easter outfit! Sooo adorable! :)





I found all this super stuff off someone else's blog and now I can't remember who? Sorryyy..but it's from J.Crew! score!

I reallyyy want one of these (with my married monogram) to get ready in on my wedding day! :)




I watched the movie "FIREPROOF" last night and can I just say how seriously A-M-A-Z-ING it is! Every single minor detail hit home. I don't care if you are single, engaged, married for 50 years..you NEED to watch this movie! Of course, I cried the entire time...(what's new?) and could relate to every itty bitty detail of their relationship. And yes, I view my fiance and I as having a good relationship, but every relationship could use work! There's always room for improvement! Ahhh..after watching it, I have a new sense of "love" and cannot wait to work on our relationship and prepare for marriage.

And funny thing I say that because................................
(drum roll please)

I'M GOING TO SEE MY FIANCE THIS WEEKEND!!

Been a month since I have seen him or really gotten to talk to him..it should be an awesome experience! I'm thrilled!! (as if you can't already tell) Getting up bright & early tomorrow morning and leaving at 4 a.m. It takes about 5 hours to get there and I wanna be there the second he gets released! :) He cannot, however, leave the base. So we will have to do all of our "catching up" at random places on base..but it still will be so AWESOME! We are even going to a new contemporary worship service on Sunday morning that they have started on Base so that will be a neat experience. Please pray for safe travels..I will be returning home on Sunday afternoon/evening!


Well, Happy Friday Girls! :) Have a Safe & Awesome Weekend!!

9 comments:

The Dunaway's said...

That outfit is seriously too cute for words!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Ooooo! Love the pearls & the handbag! Too cute!

Taryn said...

Have so much fun with your fiance. Being apart is so hard. I remember.

I will have to see fireproof- everyone says good things about it!

Lou Lou said...

Love that outfit! You were in my top 9 comments to receive a post card from the D.R, please e-mail me your mailing address if you'd still like to receive some snail mail :) loulouinlilly@gmail.com xo

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hello! I just stumbled on your blog! I have to agree with you about Fireproof. I just thought it was the most amazing movie! I want to buy it to watch again from time to time. :)

Lauren said...

YAY!!!! I soooo hope you had an awesone time visiting with him and that dress is ADORABLE!!!! :o)

Jessica Horton said...

I have one of those towel wraps! LOVE IT!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

That easter outfit is fabulous!

Rach said...

love the clutch !