Tuesday, March 10, 2009

why must I love this stuff so much?

Girls, I have just added something else to my Summer Wish List...


These fabulous Bonanno sandels would be so adorable with my new married monogram...but which color? You can go here to play around & let me know what you think!



On a different note, I purchased this beauty this past weekend...Betseyville "Garden Party" Satchel. I was feeling a little guilty about it, but then I got to talk to the fiance and I realized that since he is away, I deserve something pretty :) And I would be lying if I didn't tell you that Betsey Johnson handbags/luggage make my heart skip a beat or two...

3 more days till I get to kiss my Fiance's lips! woohooo!! :) Hope everyone is having a Terrific Tuesday! And please continue to keep my friend Bailey and her family in your prayers!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You speak my language girl, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Betsey Johnson!!! Those shoes are TOO adorable!!!! :O)

Stephanie said...

I just found your blog via some random late night clicking...and I LOVE IT!

I will surely be back again. I love that purse! Tres chic!

Jennifer said...

My husband would disagree, but I am totally cheap. My closet could clothe a small country, BUT not a dern thing in there cost more than $30. Other than a couple pairs of jeans I splurged on. When it comes to clothing and accessories, I'm a firm believer in QUANTITY over QUALITY. What's the point in spending $60 on a black shirt that I can get at Forever 21 for $20?? Know what I mean??