-Greg
-lonely
-peanuts?
-weight
-egg salad?
-Zumba
-text
-knot
-Bailey
-dance
-strength
-co-workers
-wedding
-invitations
-travel
-Georgia
Um..those are totally random?!? haha..anyways, I will check back tonight and see if I can figure out why those words popped in my head.
On to different news..I'm trying to find the perfect Coach bag to carry on my wedding day. Def. hot pink of course (helloo shoes + handbag rule). Which do you like best?
option #1
option #2
And I posted this pic because I needed a good laugh today...and I thought you might could as well.
Have a Blessed Day! xoxo



10 comments:
I love love love option number 2!
Option 2 is more for weddings.... but hot pink! how fun!! Cant wait to see what u choose, xoxo - hope to see u on my blog as well, xoxo
I LOVE bag #2
I like option two.
OH I love love coach... I like both but I woudl go for option #2!!
I REALLY love Option 2! But I know you will rock whatever you pick! What a fun idea!!
I soooooooooo loved #2!!!!!!!! Have a great day, my friend!!!! :O)
I vote option 2 as well! Looks a little more "formal" I think! =)
I love them both!!!
Ummmm..that's a hard choice...love coach..#2 perhaps...
love the pix!:)
Post a Comment