Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ta-Da!

Introducing my flower girl dresses...


Found here!
Ordering them in white for my two lil diva's... :) Aren't they just too cute for words? I figured white would be just beautiful on them since there will be so much color on the bridesmaids and groomsmen. What do you guys think??

6 comments:

In With the Light said...

very fairy-like! i like it!

Miss Jody said...

I can't wait to see wedding pixs!! EEEKKKKK!!!!!!
Those are beautiful!

Lauren said...

How cute!!! Hey, what part of NC are you in?? I'm going to be in Durham!!! :o) E-mail me, LaurenBella6@hotmail.com

yours truly... said...

Holy Batman I am in love!! Those are adorable!! I'm going to have to share this site with my sister who is getting married!!

Hope everything goes ok with your grandpa today...I'll send some prayers your way!!

Brittany Ann said...

I left something for you on my blog, since you're a great new blogging friend:)

Rach said...

Love it !!