Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Prayer Request

Without going into a lot of detail..my mom text me today to let me know that my papaw was admitted to the hospital for gallstones. He has to have surgery tomorrow at 3pm. While I do not think they (gallstones) are life threatening...he is in his 60's and has already gone through 2 heart attacks (first one in his 40's) and open-heart surgery. He is on a heart difibulator (sp?) so he is extremely high risk for surgeries like this. Please pray for a successful and safe surgery tomorrow...

7 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

Sending up prayers! xoxo

kuhkjhkh said...

I'll be thinking and praying for you and your fam! I'm sure everything will work out!

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for him! I'll bring him up in Bible study tonight as well, for group prayer!

TBB said...

I will say a prayer. All will be well.

Miss Jody said...

I will pray for you and your family. I'm so sorry , you have to go through this.

Miss Jody said...

I will pray, for you and your family.

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

I will definitely be praying for him. Keep us updated!