Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hip-Hip Hoorayyy!

Am I totally weird for thinking that this bloggy world is a pure blast? I have seriously "met" some of the sweetest, most gorgeous girls on the planet by doing this stuff.

Anyways..speaking of sweet and gorgeous, my bloggy friend Brittany Ann from Living in the Moment was so graciously kind to give me an award! It's my first award so I'm super pumped! If you haven't stopped by her blog to take a peak..run over there now..she's precious!

Brittany Ann - I admire your faith tons and love keeping up with your blog! Always makes my day to read what you have to say! :)


The rules of the award are to list 7 things that I love..and then pass it on to 7 bloggers that I love. Without further adue...

I LOVE:

1) GOD! He really does amaze me with his grace!

2) GREG! my hero and basically like my big toe..couldn't live without him

3) SUNSHINE! is it just me or does it make people in a happier mood?

4) ROAD TRIPS! talk about a blast! Especially with my girlfriends! Greg and I joke that we want to become nomads when we retire..and just travel around the world.

5) SCARVES! I think they are the perfect accent to any outfit.

6) CALENDARS! I couldn't live without mine...all 4 of them! It's a constant obsession to keep them updated.

7) VASELINE! I'm a freak about keeping it on my lips..and yes, I carry the big tub around in my purse...get over it. ;)

Now..on to the 7 bloggers I love. I pass this award on to:

-My sister from a different mister, & I convinced her to start her own blog, Miss Bailey at Champagne Taste

-Sweet, sweet, sweet, fabulous Lauren at Walk with me on this Journey called Life

-My favorite cousin who is more like a sister, Tasha at The Dunaway's

-The most adorable girl on the planet who capivates me with her faith, Miss Sweet Sassy and Classy at Sweet, Sassy, and Always Classy

-An AMAZING bride-to-be who does some awesome work at The Buckeye Bride

-Another bride-to-be Precious Lyndsie over at A Love Worth Waiting For and if you haven't read her story yet, you have to! She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever "met"..inside and out!

-Gorgeous, sweet, and equally as adorable Miss Rachael at Days of Our Lives

Well, I think that's it! :) If any of you guys have already received this award, sorryyyyy.

Have a terrific Thursday Everyone and please continue to keep my papaw in your prayers! His surgery is today at 3!

12 comments:

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

Oh my goodness that is so sweet! Thank you! I will put this up soon.

Blog Lady said...

Ohhhhh, YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!!!!!!! I had two finals today and was feeling so exhausted but when I saw your suspenseful message and then the award, I got this burst of energy and it just brightened my day so much! I was smiling ear to ear! Thank you so much for thinking of me Mrs. In Training :o)!!!!

Miss Jody said...

Congrats! Love the list!
Prayers to your papa!:)

Blog Lady said...

Oh, P.S. I saw the rules...My list is in progress and will get posted very soon! Thanks again :)

Dollface said...

Saw your blog and fell in love hope you dont mind!!! I love that you are so happy! Hope to see you on my blog as well, xoxo

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Congrats on your award! Isn't this crazy world of blogging just the absolute BEST?

BTW, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your flower girl dresses. They are just precious.

Happy Friday ~ Amanda

Bailey said...

Thanks girly! I will try to post this soon, but I dont think I even know 7 other bloggers! Ha!

Rachel said...

Just found your blog, and it's so cute! Just wanted to say hi :)

Brittany Ann said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments here (and my blog last week!) You are so cute and sweet, and I'm so glad to have met you out here in the blogosphere!

And I loved the "If He brings you to it, he'll bring you through it." So true, so well put. Thanks for sharing it. It truly turned my weekend around:)

TBB said...

Thanks so much for tagging me & for your kind words :)

Lea Liz said...

I love your blog!! I know you are probably getting so excitied about your wedding day, it will be one of the best days of your life!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks about my son, I pretyt much think hes the cutest lil thing ever but I am a lil biased;)
Have a great day girl!!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Thank you for the award!!! I am honored that you would mention our blog!! I have enjoyed keeping up with your blog! I am hoping to have some more time to catch up with all of my blogging friends soon!!! : ) Hope you are having a good week!