I haven't had the opportunity to share my burst of excitment with you guys yet...so here goes...
I'M GONNA BE AUNT SHAN...AGAIN...TIMES TWO!! :)
My brother and his wife Hil, are expecting again...with twins!!! It was rather a surprise to them and the whole family, but God is in control and I keep telling Hil that He knew she was such a perfect mommy He had to bless her with 2 more! :) And, so I could, of course, go baby crazy again and start buying Babies-R-Us, Target, and Baby Gap out again. And this time, we've GOT to have a lil girl! hehe.
They already have Mr. Landon, who is my freakin' gorgeous 10 month old nephew. So they will def. have their hands full...but they are surrounded by tons of loving friends and family to help them out every step of the way. And I, of course, can never say no to lovin' on some babies..especially when they are as gorgeous as this! :)
Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as she begins this journey...it's going to be sooo beautiful! And I'm so freakin' happy I could burst!!!!




16 comments:
Oh man- three kids under 2 years old- whew! But how awesome!! Congratulations to your brother and sister in law!
WOW!! How exciting!! Being an aunt is my favorite thing in the world!
That is sooo exciting! Congrats on little neice/nephew 2 and 3!!
YAY! Finally a post about this =) SO happy for you and your family!!! Just imagine- the cuteness cubed!! haha
That is so exciting!
OMG twins!! How exciting, twice the fun!! Congrats on being an Aunt again!! Wow... sooo many people are having these gorgeous babies... im sure u cant wait to spoil them, xoxo
Aww,Congratulations!
And thanks for following my blog! :)
Thanks for the sweet comment!! I love having new readers! Your nephew is indeed adorable! congrats on the twins! So fun!
so exciting!!
That is such exciting news! Congratulations!!!!
I left a little award for you on my blog :) enjoy!
Your newphew sure is a cuite!! congrats, how exciting!!
Yay! So exciting! Congrats! We're praying down here for them!
Ahhh! Sooo cute! They are going to have a beautiful set of twins...
Very precious!
YAY!!!!! How exciting!! Being an Aunt is the BEST thing in the WHOLE world!!!!!! :o)
YAY!! Congratulations all around!! How exciting for you!!
Post a Comment