not much time to post...however, I had to share my excitement with you all...
I'm off to Tennessee to pick up my WEDDING DRESS! :)
I cannot wait to try it on with all of the alterations complete and then bring it home with me!
My bridal portraits and hair/makeup trial are in a week & half!
Ahhhh, it's all so exciting!! :)
15 comments:
HOOOOOOOW exciting!!!!!!!!! :O)
AWESOME! Go get your dress girl:)
How exciting!!!
omg yay!!!! have so much fun getting your dress, xxxoo
I am so bummed I'm not off today and could meet you in Knoxville!
You are going to LOVE trying on your fully finished wedding dress! Congrats on your big day to come!!! I know it will be amazing! Getting married was the best day of my entire life and it will be the best of yours!
That's so exciting!!!! Have a great time!
I cannot wait to see the photos! (I know we'll have to wait and all, but seriously, you are going to be so gorgeous!) Oh, it's so exciting!
sooo exciting for you I know!! I can't wait until we get to see pictures!!
Hey there, just found your blog and I love it! I'm also planning my wedding and I to will be a military spouse- my fiance is AF. Can't wait to read more!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The excitement!!!!!! :)
That is exciting! Have fun picking up your dress!
i hope it all goes perfect!!! I am new to your blog! I am anxious to read up!
AWWWW! I can't wait to see you all dolled up in your dress! You're going to make a beautiful bride!
Congrats on getting your dress! Can't wait to see what it looks like!
Post a Comment