Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Bridal Shower

As mentioned below, we had our very first bridal shower in May. Given so graciously by the church I've grown up in. The decor was so perfect and we got tons of amazing things! I've never seen so many gifts in my entire life! :) Def. will be needed as we begin to move in together for the first time! Yayyyyy! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to the ladies that helped throw it and to everyone that came!! Here are a few pics...
My nephew, Landon!!
Beautiful Decor~!
I love Greg's cute smile in this one :)
Love my 2 best friends in this one :) One's beside Greg and the other is handing me the gifts..thanks for coming guys!
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Me & Dad
Me & Mamaw Jerrie...LOVE her!
Future Mr. & Mrs. :)

22 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wedding showers are so much fun! Looks like you got some really cool stuff!

Lauren said...

so, so fun!!!!! How exciting!!! :)

Sarah said...

Showers are so fun! You guys look great, that color is perfect on you!

I hope you got alot of great things!

Anonymous said...

aww yay! glad you had fun! it looked perfect!

Brittany Ann said...

I love showers! They are fun to throw and even better to receive!

Meagan said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Love the shoes!!!

Dollface said...

This is so nice! thanks for sharing :) xxxoo

Meg said...

Yay for bridal showers. Most of the stuff we received absolutely stocked out kitchen. We were so blessed. and we got two of those Rubbermaid container boxes. They do come in handy! ;)

wolfiemitrestone said...

You guys are too cute together! Missed your blogging! Yay for you being back :)

Kenya said...

Looks like you had a great time! Enjoy all those presents. :)

Amber said...

I love showers... especially when it was time for mine :-) Love your dress!

yours truly... said...

YAY for gifts!! thats the best part right?!?! lol!! You look gorgeous lady!!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

u look beautiful! yahh!! for all the gifts, if i lived close by, i'd soo bring you something.. well who knows, i may get your address and just send something, i love weddings.

Miss Jody said...

I love your pics and you look so amazing! :) The camera loves ya!!

p.s. I have the same rubbermaid containers.love'em!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

What a fun shower!!!
Congratulations.
You look a lot like your mom!! :-)

~Lilian~

Unknown said...

OHHH presents! So awesome you have people around you who made your day so special! Once again, love the shoes:p You have the cutest stuff!

Bailey said...

Wow, lady- looks like you stocked up!! Glad yall had fun- I like couples showers. The guys reactions to all the gifts are so funny. My friend had a couples baby shower and I'm not sure if her hubby knew what half the gifts even were! =)

So...send something to Gboro without it shattering??? Hmm..... =) Hehehe- have I told you how much I love getting mail?? I think really everyone does. I should start mailing things to people more often.

Love ya!

*Teresa* said...

Looks like you got some great stuff! I know you are super excited!!

AmberDenae said...

Awww, looks like it was a huge success! And goodness girl, look at all those gifts! How exciting!! :) Love your dress, that color looks great on you!
I'm glad that you had such a wonderful shower.

Yayyy, we are now facebook friends!!! :)

I hope you have a spectacular day gorgeous!! xo

jlc said...

Glad it came out FABULOUS!!



loving the pics and mostly loving the hair!!

:)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Looks like you had a great time! And got tons of goodies!

Kate said...

Awww how exciting!!! It looks like you got lots of great stuff!!