Monday, June 15, 2009

Hat Party Bridal Shower! My FAV. day!

Saturday I had my second bridal shower..it was a hat party! :) Talk about girly! I sooo LOVED every minute of it! A lot of my girlfriends surprised me by coming and it was the BEST feeling! I, of course, invited everyone..but after college we all moved off in seperate directions and it's super crazy hard to get us all in one place at one time. I'm sure you all know how that is, but it meant the world to me that they all made it happen! We got some fabulous stuff that I'm just SO excited about!! THANK YOU to everyone who came and everyone who helped with the shower & for making my day so special! Oh, what I would give to be with all these ladies every day of my life...here are some pics of all the girly fun! :)

Toilet Paper Dress Game :) All the Brides together!


Seriously in LOVE with my zebra bedding! Thanks Aunt Susan & Tash :)

The whole Fabulous group!

Girlfriends..most of us are WCU Dance Teamers :)
Are they not absolutely BEAUTIFUL?!?

BFF/Maid of Honor/Sister {from a different Mister}

Hil, girl on far left, can be found HERE!

Tasha, girl on my right, can be found HERE!

go check out their blogs...FABULOUS ladies!

These are my Gorgeous Bridesmaids! {Minus One}


BFF/Cousin Tash!

3 Generations...Mamaw, Me, Mom


Family! My cousin Tasha, her babygirl Jade, Aunt Susan, and Lori!


Little Miss Jade! She's my miniture flower girl and let me just tell you, she is going to look DARLING in my wedding! :)


Seriously, BEST gift! Thanks Tash!!

Greg...you like baby?!? ;)



Wow! Sorry for the overload on pics...I just seriously loved every single thing about the day! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! And am I the only person who cannot believe it is the middle of JUNE?!?!?!?

23 comments:

Dollface said...

oh my gosh! how much fun, i love the hats!! looks like you had such a fab time, thanks for sharing :) xxxoo

Lauren said...

How stinkin fun, and how come I wasn't invited????? haha!!! JK!!!! We'll meet someday, for sure :) :)

Miss Jody said...

Okay..love the hats! You look fabulous! So beautiful lady!

Love the apron and mit...very cute:)

All you girls look amazing!

Umm......that cupcake tower was a lil' tastey looking! LOl!

Unknown said...

OH THIS LOOKS SO FUN!!!! Love the hat theme:) Looks like it was a great turn out!

holly-lynn said...

looovee the hat idea! & your dress is adorable!

The Dunaway's said...

Shan you are very welcome and we had a FABULOUS time!! Everything was so perfect and girly! I am so glad we got to be a part of all the fun!

yours truly... said...

This is SO much fun!! You are just glowing sweet girl!! I'm so excited for you!!

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your pink hat and heels!

Lea Liz said...

What a great idea for a shower!! I love it!! So girly and cute!!! You look so pretty!! I love your pink hate and shoes and your dress! Where did you get it??
Love the zebra bedding!!

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like such a fun day! I love the idea of a hat party. And the zebra bedding eeek ... LOVE IT!

Suzi said...

that is an adorable idea! you looked precious :)

Jessica said...

Hey girl- my ex is harassing me on my blog so I am going to have to change my address. Email me to JessP7@aol.com and I can give you the new address.

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, that looks like so so much fun! Love girlfriends and girly times! And what a great little pink and yellow ensemble you had on! Love it (especially with the Army cooking gear!)

jlc said...

you are ADORABLE in that hat!!!


oh and i have a slight confession to make.. whenever i visit your blog i keep it on to the page for a while since i'm obsessed with the background music of "While I'm Waiting" --- what a beautiful beautiful song!

Sarah said...

Aww this is such a cute idea! And it looks like you've gotten a lot of great stuff so far!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love your cute yellow dress!!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

how adorable. i wish my friends would wear hats! lol- :)

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time. What an original idea.. I love it! I found it so humbling during the showers I had and our actual wedding to look around and see that all those people I loved where all there to celebrate such a happy time in my life. It's a great feeling isn't it?? Thanks for sharing all those pictures!

Jon and Steph said...

What a super fun idea!! You guys all looked so adorable in your hats ;)
It looks like you had such a great time! I loved all of the pics ;)

LauraAnn said...

How fun!I love the hat party idea!

*Teresa* said...

Looks like you had a great shower!! You looked great and I know you are just counting down the days til you say "I DO!"!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Being an Army wife is fabulous! It is hard work but so much fun. We will hit our 15 yr tomorrow. Enjoyed reading your blog.
Cindy
fighting like a girl

alyssa said...

looks like a fun day!! love the hat!!