
Isn't it so pretty? I love, love, love where we're from! Such a fun, unique & diverse city! Hubs and I actually met in college and discovered we were from the same place (but attended different high schools). This makes it extra easy for trips to see family and friends!
My little hometown always has the craziest festival for Labor Day & it has always been a tradition since we were little that me and my girlfriends go to get a Snow Cone! I can't wait! Why yes, I'm a 24 year-old going on 12.
While we're in town for the long weekend I am going to pay a MUCH needed trip to my hair stylist! I feel like finding a good hairstylist every time we move with the Army is going to be such a task! I don't trust just anyone with my hair & nails...there's just something about it that scares me to death. And I've tried and tried to find another woman on post here in Virginia that has good hair to ask who her stylist is, but go figure...every single person I've seen has hair that makes me shudder! What's a girl to do?
I'm thinking that it's time for a change! I've had the same hair style since high school! I know, I know..I need to step out of my box a little! I'm leaning towards this hair cut...

It's pretty much what I have right now just WAY shorter and with more layers & volume. The worst that could happen is that I hate my hair short...but it'll grow back, right? Thoughts?
I hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day weekend & enjoys some much deserved FUN!
21 comments:
Wow, your hometown looks GORGEOUS!! :) I am jealous!
And the haircut is super cute- try it out :) I bet you'll look GREAT!
I LOVE Jessica's hair there! I say go for it!
I'm so jealous! I want to go to NC with you, seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that state!!!! There's absolutely nothing more peaceful!!
And that hairstyle is super cute girl. I say go for it!!! :)
I love Jessica Simpsons hair there, GO FOR IT!! I LOVE it! I think it would look great on you!!
Have a safe and fun trip home girly!!
I think this cut would look fab on you.
Have a great weekend!
I love this cut! Do it do it! It will look great!
Im loving all of these short hair cuts. A lot of bloggers have been saying they want them lately. You will look goooooood..... xxxxooo
I am with ya on "can't trust anyone on cutting your hair".
I say go for it as well!!!
I'm always afraid of a change [especially w/ my hair]
I love the picture of your city!
Have a great weekend!♥
I think the hair-do would look great on you!! Can't wait to see what you decide.
I'm going to say go for it on the hair cut because its fun to have change- but make sure its what you really want. I just cut my hair right before getting married and I SO wish I hadn't. I went for a shorter look too and it ended up NOT working for me at all. But I didn't really think it through.
I understand the whole trying to find a new hair stylist. We moved to Columbia, SC last October and I still go back home to get mine cut. Haha!
Who doesn't love a sno cone!! I have the same problem finding a good stylist. My sister is a hair stylist and she normally does my hair. However, I am not going home until the end of next month. I had to have something done before hubby gets home next month. I went to someone new yesterday. Not sure that I like it, but I am getting lots of compliments on it! Have a great weekend!
I know how you feel. I don't trust anyone with my hair except the one lady I've gone to for forever!!
I like that haircut!!
I know what you mean...after moving here....I had to find another lady to do both for me...ugh! I don't like changing ladies...I like my other ladies...but I found out good ones by just asking around.
You'll be fine :)
I think you should go for it!!! :) I am the SAME way about getting my hair done AND...I get scared when it is time to do something new to it! Ok, if you do it then I'll do it..something new to the do!
AND...we should def. try to meet up at WCU for homecoming!
I think that cut will look so cute on you! Go for it! And your hometown is gorgeous! Have fun at your festival :-)
Hi! I stumbled across your blog today and it's so cute! I just wanted to say hello, and I hope you have a great wekeend at home! And I LOVE the haircut and I'm always one for change. :) It will always grow back if you don't like it!
I love that cut and style and I think it would look fabulous on you! :) Go for it!
have a GREAT time on your vaca hun!
And I say go for it with the hair.. I'm sure it'll look fantastic!
love the hair style! i think it would be super cute for you!!
have a great weekend girly :)
I've lived in Asheville for the last five years and never knew they had a festival, I'm hitting up google right now!
Post a Comment