Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Pro Pics Teaser

We got just a few of our pro pics back from our wedding photographer last night to include in some "Thank You" notes and I am soooooo in love with them & had to share! :)
[sorry facebook friends who have already seen these]
I love how the colors turned out!







[All images from Blue Ridge Photography]

26 comments:

Kati said...

Your photos look gorgeous!

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE THE PHOTOS! You look beautiful. I love the last pic.... too adorable!!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Shannon Dew said...

GORGEOUS! I love the pink/green accents!

Meagan said...

OMG!!! They're gorgeous! I love them and I'm so jealous. It looks like it turned out beautifully!

Mrs. Hanson said...

VERY cute :) You two are adorable!!! AND I love,love,love the colors... everything just looks so awesome :) Congrats!!

Julie said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww these are really cute...

The Pink Chick said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

alyssa said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Paige said...

Wow, these are soo beautiful!!

Lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!! :)

AmberDenae said...

LOVE THESE!!! Absolutely beautiful and the umbrella, so adorable!!! Gosh, i love them!

Lea Liz said...

I love love love them!!! They are baeutiful!!

*Teresa* said...

Oh my gosh those are GORGEOUS!!!!

Kim said...

Oh my gracious stars! I have fell head over hills in LOVE with these photos! I can't believe how gorgeous they all are!!!!

Love them, the best I've EVER seen! ♥

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

love those!!!!

Becky said...

pics are awesome- i love the shoes! c'you send me your email so i can send you an invite to my blog? i've made it private. bexavery@gmail.com. thanks!

Ashley said...

Beautiful pictures!

Cheap Wife said...

ohhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :-) These are so pretty! I LOVE LOVE LVOE the pink...the flowers, his tie, your shoes. They look so great in photos!

Brittany Ann said...

They are AMAZING! I love the umbrella! Gorgeous!

Ian & Jess said...

Oh my goodness. How amazing are those? I can't wait to see the rest!

Bailey said...

Shan- they really are great and the color is amazing!!! I love the way the blue and green stand out so much and you and Greg are both just glowing =)

In This Wonderful Life said...

These pics are Beeeeeeeautiful!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

That green umbrella is fantastic, plus you two just look so happy together!! I just found your blog through Aubrey!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks like one gorgeous wedding! Your dress is stunning!