I have been a busy little bee since 5:30am this morning doing stuff for him & I can't wait to do a full birthday recap soon!
Gregory:
Today I celebrate who you are...

And Thank God for placing us together!
You are my hero, snuggle-buddy, mate, movie-date, past, present, & future...
And most importantly...BEST FRIEND!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! 28 years of perfection and a lifetime to go...
I Love YOU FOREVER & ALWAYS!
*Your Lucky Wife, Shan*
23 comments:
Awww...Happy Birthday to your honey!
Happy Birthday Gregory!!! Hope it's a great one! =)
Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Hope he has a great day! Miss ya girl!
Happy Birthday Gregory!! I hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating!!
Happy Birthday to your hubby!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day.
Ya...happy birthday to your hubs. Spoil him rotten lady!!!
Aw, happy Birthday to him! Hope you guys have a great day together!
happy birthday to your man! hope it is a really happy day!
How sweet are you to say 28 years of perfection! Cute glasses in last pic :)
Happy Birthday Mr. mr!!
Oh, this is so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Mr! And thank you for commenting my guest post today :o)
Happy Birthday to your husband!! I just found your blog! My husband and I just moved into the house we bought after living in Army Lodging for 5 MONTHS!!!!! Good god, it was time to get out! We are both civilians but moved overseas to Germany back in March when we got married. It has been an adventure. Can't wait to read more of your blog. I'm hosting a cute giveaway of monogrammed grocery bags if you want to stop by and enter! www.gleatieanddeaner.blogspot.com
Shannon!
i nominated you for the "your blog is FABULOUS" award!
see mine for instructions!!!
yay!
xo
Left something for you at my blog! Congrats to the Mr!
what a sweet post!!
happy birthday to you mister!! :)
you two are adorable!!
Awww, so sweet. Hope he had a GREAT birthday!!!! :)
LOVE the pink tie!
Happy Birthday to your man! And nice to meet you! Love your blog and excited to read on!!!
You are precious!!! AND happy birthday to the one and only husband of yours!!!
I'm excited I get to see you in two weeks! I feel like I've known you forever! :)
Aw what a sweet post! Happy belated Birthday!!!!!
What an adorable post... Happy Birthday :)
aww, love it. such a precious post! just found your blog. happy birthday to the hubs!
Happy, happy birthday to your hubby!
Post a Comment