Now my next point. 165 followers?!? Holy moly..who are all you people? Don't get me wrong..I LOVE new faces around here, but some of you never comment and it kinda, sorta, almost freaks me out. :) So, in honor of my 100th post and an attempt to get to know each of you better...and maybe let you get to know me. Yes, the girl who you read about from time-to-time or heck, maybe you don't ever read and accidentally clicked "follow", we're gonna play this fun little game that I LOVE doing on other's blogs.

ASK ME ANYTHING! :)
Or, if you have a random question for the hubby you can throw that in there too. Since this is our blog, I figured I would volunteer him for some fun! :)
And stay tuned because there will be a giveaway coming up soon! Yipeee!
p.s. - I got my hair cut and it is super ridiculously fabulous! :) Pic to come!
ok. ready.set.go!
25 comments:
165 followers is great!!! I'm coming up on my 100th post as well, thinkin about doing a giveaway, but who knows!
So for my question....trying to come up with something different....
What's your favorite time of the year and why?
What is your favorite post thus far?? What made you become a blogger? xxxoo
Yay! Cannot wait to see your hair! SO excited already :)
Hmm.. question...
How did you know that Greg was the one?
Ok, kind of lame but seriously... I feel like we could be BFF's anyways and that I already know a TON about you... so let's just roll with it :)
Pics of hair now? LOL xoxo
I can't wait to see your lovely new due! :)
Okay I think you have comment on my blog before, but here we go with the question:
How did you and Greg meet?
Okay I think that's a good one! =)
Were the last few weeks before your wedding super stressful? I am down to almost 4 weeks out and I am about to lsoe my mind!
Oh my gosh, I totally know what you mean about people following but not commenting! I'm just hoping they're all "good kids" and not scary people.
Question... have y'all talked about when you want to have kids or are you just going to enjoy being married for a while first? And isn't being married just the best thing EVER??
I'm doing a giveaway for some Sephora stuff if you're interested!
A question for the each of you.
What is the one quality you love the best about your husband/wife?
YAY for 100 posts!!
can't wait to see the adorable hair!
where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Congrats on the 100th post!
Questions:
What does your hair look like now?
How are you enjoying where you are living?
What part of the country are you guys getting stationed in next? (feel free to be pretty obscure if you want- I totally understand privacy!)
Girl I wanna see the hair! Yay for 100 posts!!!
Where asre your favorite places to shop???
I'm doing this same thing for my 500th post right now.. just waiting for more questions before i answer! i love ask me anything posts!
ok for a couple random questions...
what is your favorite thing about being married so far?
what is one thing that you absolutely must do before you are old and gray and can't do it anymore?
do you and Greg want to same number of kids? if not, who do you think will win out when it comes time?
can't wait to read the answer post and see your new hair!
Congrats on your 100th post!!!
Everyone has already asked such great questions. But I think your style is adorable {and so are you! lol} but what are you FAVORITE places to shop?
My question for you is... How do you enjoy being a military wife? The reason I ask is that my husband just joined the Air Force, leaves for basic in January and sometimes I get a little nervous about being a military wife.
Congrats on getting to 100! Where is the one place you would never want to have to live?
Yay for your 100th post!! My question, what song would you choose as a theme song for your life!!
I know what you mean!
I have people who say they look at my blog, but then don't comment! I love my comments!!! :)
Oh, I like your new banner!
Alright, here's my question:
What's your favorite meal to cook for your new hubby?
Definitely WANT to see pics of the new haircut girly :) Ya for ALL your followers/stalkers...i am one!!! My question to you is: How did you and your hubs meet? I want to hear the story in a post PRETTY PLEASE.
P.S. Thanks for the well wishes for my son. It really meant A LOT. Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hi Shannon, I just found your blog and wanted to say hello. You and your husband are adorable; I am getting married in January so I absolutely love seeing everything wedding related!
Congrats on 100 posts! I just started a little blog and 100 seems so far off.
As for a question, what was your overall wedding planning experience like? Did you enjoy it? What advice would you give to brides to be about planning?
Congrats from one military wife to another!
I can't wait to see your hair!!!
Here's my question. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be and why??
Have a great weekend!
Jaclyn
Your blog is too cute! Its so funny... I saw a comment you left on another blog I read and was like woah... i know her! ha Congrats on getting married - your wedding pics are gorgeous!
Hi there! Stopping by from Brittany Ann's blog! (My name also happens to be Brittany Ann.) I really like your blog. We have a couple of things in common! My husband is currently away for AIT and when he comes home, he'll begin Officer Candidate School!. AND, I just posted my 100th blog too!
Glad I found you, have a great day!
K, well since Greg's gettin no love here, let me see what I can come up with...
Greg, what was your first impression of Shan, the very first time you saw or met her? And, now that you are married to her, what is your favorite quality about her personality?
-Bailey
..im just now going through this whole 'army' thing. you seem to have it all together.
how long has he been in?
Post a Comment