Saturday, April 30, 2011

blessed baby bennett!

I haven't posted about this yet, but I know I will want to be able to look back on these memories soooo..a post is in order! 

During the month of March, Greg and I were able to take a trip to our homestate of NC!  We had such a good time and the 10 days passed by all too quickly!  While we were in town we had two baby showers..one thrown by my family and friends and the other by my Dad's church!  I'm telling you...it was wonderful to see all of my favorite people who were soooo generious with things for Bennett!  Here's a few pics:
Greg and I at our Friends & Family Shower!

My Mom & I!
Some of my Favorite Girls! 
Diaper Cake that my Mom made along with our maternity pic!

Perfect Decor!


At the shower thrown by the ladies at my Dad's church!



Lastly, when we got back to AK we had brunch with a few of our closest friends!  It was an amazing afternoon with some of the sweetest people...I couldn't imagine my life without them!  We didn't really have a shower here in AK, but I've found that these three couples are the ones we can depend on!  And that's what matters most in this time of our lives!
Here's a diaper cake my sweet friend Charita made for the brunch!
{oh, and her husband Alan being a creeper in the background! ha!}

Like I said..it's these moments that I will remember for the rest of our lives.  The sweet people that helped shower us with love as we welcome our first baby!  THANK YOU to everyone...means far more to us than you will ever know! :)

3 comments:

Mrs Gable said...

Sooo happy to see that you are doing great! Wish you would post more often!

God Bless!!!

Modern Military said...

Congrats!

Eli said...

your still wearing such cute outfits!!! Preggo fashion post please! Where are the best stores to shop? <3