Thursday, April 21, 2011

cloud 9.

Dear Bennett:
I COULDN'T love you more!
Love,
Mommy

Pregnancy is by far the most awe-inspiring things I have EVER witnessed!  Seriously, the fact that there is a little boy inside my body who responds to my voice, my touch, music, his daddy's recorded voice, etc is a MIRACLE.  He already has such a personality and I hope these last 10wks fly by cause I am bursting inside to meet him!!  Greg and I have waited a very long time for this little guy...
perhaps a post on that tomorrow.

7 comments:

Kayti said...

love this! :) praise God.

Becky said...

For me, the last trimester has FLOWN by, I hope it does for you as well! I have a little less than 2 weeks til my induction date and am torn between wanting time to slow down a bit and hoping she comes on her own so I can meet her sooner!

Unknown said...

So adorable...I am so happy for you. Motherhood is even more mind-blowing..just wait.

You have a wonderful blog. I will be back to check up. I was in alaska too, for 3 years. Was very interesting. lol.
~The Glamorous Army Wife
http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Just wait until you deliver him...

Good luck to you!

:)Lauren

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aww, how exciting! I'm sure the days will fly by!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Aw, boys are so fun! Love this post! Already such a good mama!

Kim said...

Aw I bet ya'll can't wait! Wont be long girl! Can't wait to see him. :)