Friday, October 30, 2009

Help!


Ok girls, I need a new name! "Mr. & Mrs. in Training" just isn't cutting it anymore. I mean, for instance, I started this blog when my husband (then fiance) went away to Officer Training. Well, he's done..he's trained! And I was in training to become a wife. Now, in no way do I think I am an expert in this matter, but I've been a Mrs. for 3 months now and the name just.doesn't.fit.

So this is where you all come in....
I need a blog title! You guys know a little bit about me so I figured I would see if you guys could think of anything creative. Some of y'alls blogs out there are the most creative things I've ever seen!! Throw me anything you got...and there just might be a prize for the reader who can help me! :) Thanks girls! xoxo

15 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I'm sorry to say I'm not creative like that (without cocktails or caffeine). I don't like my blog name either. Hope you come up with something. What is your favorite thing/things? xoxo

SC

Lauren said...

I texted ya, haha :) :)

Anonymous said...

What about the adventures of our new life...

Good luck! picking a name is tough!

Dollface said...

Something with Mrs. and army as well... hmmmm.... Army Wife... I dont know.. Im sure whatever you choose will be perfect!!! xxxoo

Sarah said...

Oh gosh that's a tough one! I have no idea but good luck coming up with something!

wolfiemitrestone said...

An Army Wife's Adventures in Alaska!

Annie said...

oh i wish i was creative but i'm not :|
i hope you come up with something though!!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

A3: Army, Alaska, and Adventure

mommywonderland said...

Ooh cant help with this one, but cant wait to see what you decide!!

Miss Jody said...

Umm....I'm creative...but not for others..names are soooo hard!
So personal...I hope you come up with something.
Sorry couldn't be of help..good luck!!

Unknown said...

Love the blog!!

Ashley said...

oh man...girl this is a tough one...ill be thinking...

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

This is a tough one...I stole my title from a song but I love the meaning behind it. I started my blog just after I got married. I would say you should think of something personal or hopeful for your life together...Yeah, I suck. I know it.

Brittany Ann said...

An Officer and a Gentlewoman!

Emily said...

SWEET blog. I am def a follower now. :-) Blessings!