Monday, October 19, 2009

Brindley Family +2

Our lives are forever changed...

Jackson: 5.11lbs
Alex: 5.12lbs

Big Brother looks scared...


Will post more tomorrow...I have currently come down with a severe case of BABY FEVER!! :)

24 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh!!! How precious are they! Congrats ;)

And thanks for the very sweet comment, it made my day!

Annie said...

AW, how adorable!!
i also have baby fever...badly ;)

Miss Jody said...

All boys?
Oh is Mommy gonna have her hands full! LOl!!
He's sooooooo handsome. What a lil' heart breaker ;)

Brittany said...

Awww Congratulations!

Dollface said...

omg look at those amazing little ones!!!! soooo freaking precious... xxxooo

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Aww to cute!!!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Oh goodnes, they are soo tiny and cute! :) I had baby fever before I was pregnant but in no way did I plan on getting pregnant so soon... and now that I am I am sooo freaking thankful because my skin would be crawling right now if I didn't have a babe inside of me or here already! :) LOVELOVELOVE THEM!

Congrats girl! :)

mommywonderland said...

My sis is preggers with twin boys and this gets me so excited for two new additions!! 3 lil men....Way too much fun!

Lindsey said...

How precious are they. Congrats to the family and glad to hear everyone is doing well!

Lauren said...

Congrats, girl!!!!

They are sooooo stinkin cute!!!!! :)

Mary said...

They're adorable! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Aww, what cuties! They sure are close in age!

Mrs Gable said...

They are so precious!

i also have baby fever...badly :)

Lindsey said...

I left you an award on my blog!

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

SO PRECIOUS!

xoxo!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my, those three faces have given me baby fever too!

Big Brother's precious face is hilarious!

Lea Liz said...

Oh how sweet!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Paige said...

Oh my goodness! Twins are adorable!!! Baby fever is something I battle all the time (although, I need that hubby first! haha!) There is just something about a newborn that is so perfect. I think every woman knows exactly what you're feeling! Big Brother does look scared though, I'm sure he will adjust and be a big help very soon! Congrats on the new additions!

Jamie said...

New reader here :)

So cute! I'm getting baby fever too, it must be going around!

Congrats!

Children of the 90s said...

Congratulations! They are adorable. I've gotten caught up in baby fever, but I don't think I'm quite ready to give up that much sleep!

I'm a new reader also :)

Jacci said...

Oh my goodness how could you NOT get baby fever? SO CUTE! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

I am SOOO glad we got to see each other this past weekend! :)

Bei Tesori Boutique's Blog said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Many blessings to you and those gorgeous babies.

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

how exciting!! congrats!

i totally have baby fever too! :/ it must come with the newlywed territory! haha