For this Christmas, Greg and I are really trying to get each other/family members items that they really want or need. You know you always get those presents that you have no clue what to do with..well, we wanted to change that! Soooo, we're creating a list for each other (and family) to shop off of! Especially since we will be u-hauling our stuff across the country immediately following Christmas, we really wanted to have items that we seriously wanted or needed. Without further adue, here's my list :)...
This Griddle from Target :) We didn't get one from our wedding and it would make life so much easier! Plus, Greg for real wants this item...like bad!

Not only is this movie hilarious, but it takes place in Alaska! :)

This was on our wedding registry at Target and we didn't get it..but I still have hope for this little thing! If you're like me, you HATE the way your hands smell after cutting onions...here's the perfect fix! I have no idea if this works well or not, but it seems like a good idea. haha :)

L.O.V.E these serving bowls. They were on our Registry at BB&B and we didn't get any, however, they have similar ones at Ross & TJMaxx for hardly nothing! I love how clean they look!

How adorable is this Vest from NY&Co? I want. very badly...

North Face Boots...NEED!! They have this pair at Marshalls for like 1/2 the price!

North Face Hat...NEED! :) You can't tell, but this one has ear flaps and is well, perfect! They also have a similar white one at Dicks Sporting Goods with ear flaps..I love that one too :)

The North Face Greenland Jacket. This is a huge, huge, huge NEED! I can't decide if I want the Pink Girl's XL or the White Women's Size. Most of my North Face gear {which I have excessive amounts of} is children's sizes simply because of the price difference...but I just can't decide if I want white or pink?!? Either way, this coat is perfection for me.

Longchamp's Tan Purse. Especially with short handles...it makes me melt.

Seasons 1&2 of Army Wives. I would classify this as a Need :)

A plaid scarf...like this one from F21!

I love mustard colored anything..including these flats from Target!

I'm moving to Alaska..helloooo, I NEED some warm house slippers :) These are from Target, but I love all the furry knock-off Uggs.

A long stripped cardigan like this one from AE. Lo from The Hills was actually caught wearing this one in Navy Blue.

Any plaid button-up from AE! And they are on clearance this week! I'll be doing good if I can stand not going to get one for myself & Greg. He LOVES them too!! I told ya it was going to be our "new style"..haha :)

Because it just doesn't get any better than this...VS PINK Army Hoodie & Boyfriend Pants.


And this is totally random..but I REALLY want this book! Their story is just the sweetest!

Ok, Sorry for the boring randomness, but my family and husband read this blog so it was the best place to put up a Wish List! :) I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!
29 comments:
Seriously love this list, and I can sooooo see you bundled up in all this Alaska gear, haha!!!!!
These are great wishes!! Its alwasy good to want more winter clothes, they are def handy.. cant wait to see the new blog title!! xxxoo
I get those slippers each year and they are the best! Tip for the griddle: make sure you get the one that folds in half- hello, space saver! Great list :)
Wow, you are on the ball! I need to get my list together.
I just got that hoodie this week. It is SO snuggly-comfortable. I love it!
this is a FABULOUS list!
quite inspirational.
LOVE :) Can't wait to hear the new blog title... and I hope you get everything your little heart desires! Also I am loving the plaid this season too. SO weird for me... but whatevs!
As per usual, I'm in love with your list and could basically just copy it to give out to my family members. I love mustard colored anything and MUST HAVE that Army sweatshirt. I just saw that on another blog and asked where she got it. Now I know!
We have the griddle and LOVE it! You just gotta make sure you grease it really well or your stuff gets stuck. And the chop wizard is also a must have! It works really well and you can use it for all kinds of things!
pretty sure i'd like one of everything you've picked as well! ;)
we have similar taste girly!!
Love my onion chopper and I am loving that purse. I always wondered what they were called! Thanks!
I didn't know you were getting stationed in AK! Can I say that I am jealous? It is SOOOO pretty there! I have an uncle who lives in Sitka and the forests there are just such magical places!
Nice list! I love those shoes!
Also, Alaska? My husband would be SO jealous! He's been begging me to move there with him someday! I can't wait to read of your adventures from there!
I have an onion chopper, and I love love love it! You have to have it!
I love your Christmas list! I have the onion chopper and I love it! If you dont get it...you must go buy it! Well worth it all!!!!
I so just bought those slippers and love them!
Love all of it!
I did the same as well but on paper for my husband! :)
All of those items are great!!!
My mom got my husband that griddle for Christmas 2 years ago. It's fantastic for pancakes!
I hope you get everything you want. I just got a vest and snow boots like your but from Lands End. xoxo
SC
Just stumbled across your blog...so, so cute! You will absolutely LOVE the griddle. The hubby and I actually rec'd it for our wedding! Oh, and we just saw the Proposal too...what a great movie! Sandra looked amazing!
I look forward to reading more posts!
Perfect Christmas list! :) I sure hope you get all the stuff that will keep you warm! :) I still can't believe you are going to ALASKA!!!! CRAZY!
Great list! I had the onion chopper but it never worked for me so I tossed it. ;( Longchamp purse is on my Christmas list too!! :)
Just came across your cute blog. I'm from VA. =) I read that you were only going to be here for a few more weeks... hopefully VA has been good to you. =)
I Love your blog! You have an amazing Christmas List, and you were an incredibly beautiful bride:) I have a couple (i am blessed& obsessed) Longchamp bags and they are completely indestructible, get them in every color, every handle length, everything, You will have them forever, plus they travel really well!
Check our my little bloggie if you get a chance
pinklacecupcakes.blogspot.com
I had heard about the movie "The Proposal" and heard it was filmed in Sitka, AK. I just had to watch it and it was a great movie. It reminded me of my recent visit to Sitka while cruising Alaska in September. Makes me want to go back soon again. Alaska has some quaint little cities and is beautiful!
Great wish list! Love those yellow shoes and that tan bag!!
Luh-huv the yellow flats! I actually own them!
The griddle is amazing. And I MUST get that onion chopper thingy. I complain to Chad all the time that I can't chop onions because when I sleep the scent wakes me up.
Post a Comment