Sunday, May 24, 2009

shenangians

today...this girl turns the big 24.
and I have discovered that even if I am 24 I still deserve to be the princess for the day. I will probably still act this way when I am turning 84, Lord-willing.
It.is.fun.
that is all...
I pinky promise to get my blog up and running again soon. As of right now, I am enjoying every itty bitty moment I get while my fiance is home. And I WILL, if it's the last thing I do, get caught up on my reader and leave lots of sweet bloggy comments! :)
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

25 comments:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! mine was yesterday :) enjoy your time with your hubby.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday

Lea Liz said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!!! You deserve to be a pricness for the day:):)

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's a great one ;)

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope the day is fabulous for you and your boy!

Lucy Marie said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Shannon, Happy Birthday to you!

Welcome to the Big 2-4 Club!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope it's a great one!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope it's a special one for ya :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! 24, so far, is a good age:p I got married right after I turned 24 as it looks like you are too! Have a great one chica:)

Samantha said...

We're ALL 24 evidently! Woo hoo... I'm a whole 23 days older than you... not that it really matters. Happy Birthday to you and I'm soo glad you got to spend it with your man... Lucky duck! =)

Jessica said...

And you should act like a princess on your birthday at least! I tend to make it a week long affair myself :)
Enjoy every second you have with your fiance! How long do you have? And trust me, I have lots of questions about this whole OCS thing. I think of a million on a daily basis.. once I get them together, i'll probably send you an email bombarding you with them.. hope that's ok!

Miss Jody said...

Happy Birthday to you sweet pea!!!
You ARE always a princess!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Babe :)

*Teresa* said...

HAPPY BDAY!!!!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope you had a wonderful day!

LauraAnn said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday!

Nichele Lynn said...

HAPPY BDAY!!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Happy birthday (a little late..) :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Late birthday!! The wedding is getting SOOO much closer!! yay!

jlc said...

Ahhh Happy Happy Birthday!!!


yay for geminis!!

And why hasn't my blogger been updating?? sorry for the lateness!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! ...Gemini's RULE.

AmberDenae said...

Happy belated Birthday, sweet friend!!!

Miss your posts!!!

xo

Jessica said...

Happy bday!
How exciting that you got to spend time with your man.
I'm glad you had fun :)