Sunday, May 10, 2009

And I'm off...

To Greg's Graduation!! :) Soooooo proud of him!! I'll be in GA all week, Army Ball on Tuesday and his graduation ceremony on Thursday! I will be M.I.A. but I will take lots of pics and be sure to post as soon as I can! I hope everyone has a great week and I will miss catching up with ya'll!!



Gregory -


YOU DID IT!! I am SOOOOO proud of you baby! I think that I'm beaming with pride, maybe even more than you are. I have watched you complete this challenge every step of the way. You have done so with pure excellence! Even if you have lost almost all of your body weight, you have definately gained tons of knowledge and strength! ;) haha...I had to say it. I am so excited to support you in this experience and I am one lucky lady to be by your side. Although we have been apart for the past 3 months...we have grown closer than ever! I think you would agree with me when I say that we have learned A LOT about each other and our bond is truly unbreakable. Even without physically seeing each other, we leaned on each other's love more than ever. Our few weekends together were remarkable and full of so many awesome memories that I know we will cherish a lifetime! :) Thank you for giving me all of you, your heart is so beautiful!! It feels so amazing to know that I am going to grow old with you...it is going to be such a gorgeous journey! We are off to an adventure baby, and I've said it before, but I'll say it again...I will support you 120% every step of the way!! I cannot wait to be by your side on Monday and spend 3 WHOLE weeks together before you're off again. Know that I will ALWAYS be true to you, I pray for you daily, if not hourly, I would move mountains, if I could, just to be with you, and I will do WHATEVER it takes to keep our relationship growing and thriving.
I love you now..forever..and always!
-Shan
{photo credit: Blue Ridge Photography}

16 comments:

jlc said...

Have a good time!!!


Ouuu and I LOVE your pic / outfit here!!

Lea Liz said...

Congrats to him!! I know you are so proud of him girl!! Have fun can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Woohoo! Congrats to your man!
Have a wonderful time together, (I know you will.)

Can't wait to see all of your pictures!

And I'm with jlc, I LOVE that picture at the bottom!

Nessa said...

Aww...and Yay!! Have a blast!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's so exciting!! I hope you have a great time, I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

I agree, I love that picture and your outfit!

Kenya said...

Hey, I left you a little something on my blog. Check it out!

wolfiemitrestone said...

Congrats to Greg!!! Have a great time in Georgia at the Grad and the Ball.

So happy that you two get this time together :)))

holly-lynn said...

hope you have a wonderful week, you guys deserve it! <3

Unknown said...

Congrats to Greg! Where in Georgia? We're at Ft. Benning...

Bailey said...

Aww- Congrats to Greg!! And enjoy your week in GA- I know you will and I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! We'll all miss ya this week in bloggy land (and text message world, too, of course)! :)

Brittany Ann said...

Have so much fun! Yay! I can't wait to see the photos!

And a big congrats to Greg!

Lauren said...

so, so sweet!!!!! congrats Greg!!!!!!!!!!! :O)

Nichele Lynn said...

WAY TO GO, Greg!!!

Miss Jody said...

Your strength and devotion is truely amamzing! I'm so happy for you two! xoxoox

Amber said...

HAve so much fun this week, I can't wait to see pics! Oh and that yellow jacket is stunning!

Anonymous said...

You and Greg are so adorable! I especially love your yellow jacket. I can't WAIT until y'all get married!!! xoxo