Sunday, April 26, 2009

God has BLESSED me.

God has BLESSED me with a..Godly, selfless, hard-working, determined, kind, funny, talented, loving, intelligent, enduring, tough, handy, handsome ;), strong MAN!

honestly...I fall more and more in love with him everytime I see him. THIS BOY is absolutely 150% the GREATEST thing to ever happen to me...

Even if we only get to see each other a few times a month...I would rather spend a lifetime of only seeing him occassionally than a lifetime without him. It sounds so crazy, but I would endure these lonely moments during this training for the rest of my life just to be able to have the weekends like I had this past weekend. He completes me and makes me a better person.

end of story.

It just doesn't get any better than this ;) Is it wrong that I feel as if my Fiance is the closest thing to perfection that ever was?!? {well, minus Jesus of course!} hehe


I love Greg's pink/black Bible in this pic...don't you? ;)

I always leave GA in tears...because I feel as if I am leaving 1/2 of myself behind.
And I AM! I seriously do pray that God will provide each and every one of my girlfriends, and even you bloggy friends, a man that gives you these feelings. And the cool thing about it is...if it is in God's plans for you...He absolutely will! :)
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I will be back bright and early Monday with regular scheduled blogging...I've been kinda dull lately! So sorry! Night Night!

18 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

It's awesome to feel that in love. I totally remember the days of only getting to see each other a couple times a month and actually we will be going back to that in a week and a half :( up until the wedding.

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Nessa said...

I hope so too!! lol. It makes me smile to hear you so happy, i hope i'll be just that way one day..! =)

Lea Liz said...

awww, how sweet!!! I remember those days, my hubby was in the navy and was stationed in San Diego and I only got to see him when he came on leave, it was about 7 months of the first part of our relationship. Isn't being in love s wonderful? I am so glad you have found it and he treats you soo good!!

Mrs. Hanson said...

I feel the same way! My boyfriend is my other half... my best half! :) I'm so happy for you girlie! I'm glad you two can be together soon!

Lucy Marie said...

I remember those days when we only saw each other a few times a month - we were long distance for about 1 1/2 years while dating/engaged.

The best piece of advice we had when we did pre-marital counseling with a couple we greatly admire and respect was to always stop and remember the things that made you fall in love in the first place. Never stop doing those things that made you fall in love. As you enter your marriage there will likely be days when you kind of lose sight of that and forget why you love him - look back on posts like this and you'll remember!

Army Officer Wife said...

Totally understand where you are coming from. My husband was at Fort Benning as well the whole year before our wedding. We saw each other every couple of weeks for short amounts of time. I always loved this quote and your posted reminded me of it!

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing love when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."


Hang in there!! :):)

Lindsey said...

Aww what a sweet post!

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet post! That is so awesome! You two are adorable together. :)

yours truly... said...

aaaaaaaaah, this makes my heart happy for you!!! Such a sweet post!!!

Hope you had a great weekend!!

Nichele Lynn said...

This gives this single girl some hope!! haha Sometimes I think, "They just dont make em like that anymore!" and then I settle. Until I read a post like this, and it reminds me that there are still good ones!! haha

AmberDenae said...

Awww, I am so happy that you have this in your life and that it is God ordained. You two are such a sweet inspiration to me, that there IS hope. Thank you for sharing all of these sweet posts with us. You two are adorable together!!

Simply Me said...

just found your blog and it's so cute!!!
New follower :)

Brittany Ann said...

I'm so sorry you left in tears, hun. It gets better once you get married, I promise. My husband and I were engaged before we'd ever kissed, and before we'd ever lived in the same place. Every time I left him over our year-long engagement, I lost it. People at the Tulsa, OK airport knew me for my sobbing fits.

I'm praying for you as your prepare for marriage and so excited for when you can live in the same place as him! Yay! It's going to be so fun!

Jessica said...

Awww how sweet! :)

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

this post is so sweet! thank you for your loving comment! it made me smile. i'm glad i'm an inspiration to someone :)

Jon and Steph said...

You are just precious! I know completely how you feel! God gave me a man like you have and I am so thankful to have him in my life! God has truly blessed me!

Lauren said...

Girl, you always give me hope that there is someone out there waiting for me :)

kadler said...

Aww... I love reading about other people in love! So sweet.