Thursday I will be here...
With...
My BFF/Sister from a Different Mister/Maid of Honor Laura Beth! :)
{perhaps I will start a Friend Friday so I can tell you just how fabulous she is?}
I soooo cannot wait! We had originally planned to go to Carowinds, but they aren't open during the week yet! What kind of amusement park isn't open on Spring Break?? Have no fear, we will have JUST as much, if not more fun at Dollywood! I haven't been in yearssssss..but LOVE it! My fav. part is the shows! I always swore I would be on one someday..what happened to that dream?!? haha. But don't let me fool you, I'm a SUCKER for the roller coasters! I've gotta go get my outfit ready! I'm thinking capris and my Tevas! :)
I know I haven't been such a good blogger lately, but I've been on-the-go this Spring Break! {and I've been sleeping in till 10 everyday} I miss reading! I will be back soon my loves. Have a great day everyone!





19 comments:
Have fun! Take lots of Dollywood-esque photos! I can't wait to see them!
I LOVE DOLLYWOOD! NOT KIDDING!
Have fun :)
How fun! Take lots of pics. I've never been so I need to live vicariously through you!
I'm so jealous!! I've always wanted to visit there :)
LOL that is the funniest pic EVER!!!
Oh my gosh, Sadly I didn't even know Dollyland existed! How fun!!!
I can't wait to hear all about it.
You and your friend are adorable. I love the pic of you guys in the 80's exercise garb ;) Toooo funny!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog!
How fun!! I am soooo jealous! You two are too cute!! I have never been to Dollywood, I'm thinking that we need to go this summer! Would boys, ages 3 and 7 like it?? lol
LOL! I love that 80's picture!! Greatnes right there!!
Have SOOOO much fun!! I can't do the rollercoasters, but I would so dress up like Dolly and tag along! hahaha!!
FUN!! I've never been to Dollywood but ahve always wanted to go. Hope you take lots of pics for us to see. Have a blast! :)
That sounds like a blast! Have a great time!
Aw, so fun! Hope you girls have a great time :)
Haha, LOVED those pictures girl. How much fun will Dollywood be??? LOADS!!! Can't wait to see more pics :)
You girls look like a ton of fun! Have fun at Dollywood!
Omg you are going to Dollywood?!?!?!
So jealous!!!
My mom wanted to go there SO SO BADLY on our roadtrip from Tx to Jersey. Unfortunately the weather was terrible and we had to keep driving through. Oh the blonde was HEARTBROKEN. Perhaps next time??
Let me know how it is!
Sorry can't leave without commenting about the legwarmer and the side pony tail. That's quite possibly the best pic ever!
Hey, girl, please e-mail me at laurenbella6@hotmail.com. Because maybe while I'm in NC I can come to your work and pop in and say "hi" if time allows. So 10 miles equals how long from the Biltmore?? haha. That would be awesome if we could connect.
I'm gonna check this place out.! Thank you for the idea!
I love those "Olivia Newton John" pictures!
Post a Comment