The rules of this award require me to list 5 things about me that I think are sexy. This could take me all day...shew! Here goes nothing...
1) I can wear my hair: curly/straight/curled with a curling iron {please tell this can count as sexy?}
2) I love a good cheeseburger...with all the toppings. {I mean really, how sexy is a girl who picks at her food and complains about how many calories are in it? That's what I thought!}
3) I've come to love myself with only mascara and a little bronzer. {no hours in front of the mirror anymore every morning...only for special occassions do I slather on the makeup}
4) I have a big rock on my left hand ring finger..symbolizing that I'm for one man and one man only! {I find that sexy...I think he does too ;) }
5) I can do man push-ups {hey, cut me some slack..this list was HARD to come up with! And I figured Greg would like this one since his life basically revolves around a push up. Ha!}
Now, I need to pass this award on! I give it to:
1. My cousin, Tasha at The Dunaway's
2. Lauren Kelly at Walk with me on this Journey Called Life
3. Amanda at 20 Times a Lady
4. Miss Jody at Miss Fancy Pants..Proud Army Wife
5. Lea Liz at The Roland's
Have Fun Girls! :D Hopefully this list will be easier for you all because you are all so incredibly gorgeous!
p.s. -Thank you to everyone who commented on my post below about Military Balls. You girls are just so amazing, how did I live without you all?! Now that I have a better understanding of what is appropriate, I'm on the hunt for the PERFECT dress! Don't be afraid to let me know if you see any out there... :)

4 comments:
Congrats! I love the list, especially #5 that you can do man push ups, that's impressive!
I think its sexy you can do pushups, hahah.... its sooo hard!!! xoxo
Man push-ups are definitely sexy, and so is the fact that your hair can be worn so many ways! That's definitely a gift!
Thank you sweet Pea for my award, you sweet lil' Pea- yOu!**
Okay, I agree.. it might take me a while...5 sexy things, huh? Oh boy...
Post a Comment