Monday, April 13, 2009

...and it was amazing...

I'm backkkkkkk! Not by choice. haha...Greg literally had to put me inside my car. We had SUCH an amazing weekend together! He had Friday-Sunday off work so I drove down on Thursday evening! It was great to see him..spend some time together...and do normal things once again. Friday we got up earllyyy & had to take care of some errands then we enjoyed an awesome lunch at Olive Garden filled with salad & breadsticks! I swear, the way to my heart is through that big bowl of salad! Probably my favorite meal EVER! We shopped till Greg dropped (haha) that evening. On Saturday we were LAZY and it was WONDERFUL! We finally made it out for a late lunch at Steak & Shake and I got the most delicious shake everrrrr...BanannaBerry! It's 1/2 & 1/2..strawberry & bananna. I'm craving one right now! Sunday we had an excellent worship experience at CrossRoads and it made me reallyyy want to live there and go to church there! It seems like everytime I go, it just gets better & better! We enjoyed a yummy Easter lunch outside after church and then laid out in a big field of grass snacking on Jelly Beans (Greg's fav)!

And as if he isn't fabulous enough...he spoils me rotten! Forget the Easter basket filled with candy! :) Here's what I got this year...

This arrived at my house on Thursday! I go through this stuff like it's water..sooo delicious!




A new Vera bag to complete my Easter ensemble...



Along with a matching Clutch Wallet.


And this adorable umbrella! I had been wanting this for a while...

Here are some pics of us from the weekend...

This is me packing my bags to move to a hotel off post..He likes to take random pics of me..

Sightseeing on Good Friday with one of Greg's friends and his g/f



Before Church on Easter!


Being Ridiculous..as always.



We explored downtown after church


I think he is sooo yummy.


And yes, this happened! Tornado while I was visiting! I found this to be insane...trees like this all over post!


Now I have some catching up to do in the blogging world and see how everyone's Easter was! :) Look out..because I'm in "comment mode"!

20 comments:

Amber said...

Love the pictures! Glad you had a good time and got some lovely pressies!

kuhkjhkh said...

aww that looks like you had such a good time!! Happy Easter!

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun weekend with you honey :)

I LOVE that perfume! A friend of mine was recently wearing it and now I so want to get some. It's so wonderful!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Cute pics! Glad you had a good time! :)

Dollface said...

Gorgeous pics!! you seem so happy... and lovely purchases xxxooo

Lea Liz said...

Im glad you had such a great time!! I love what he got you for Easter!! I love that long pink dress, you look gorgeous!! I love your easter outfit, so pretty girl!

Fati said...

i love that perfume! one of my faves :)

Nichele Lynn said...

LOVE your Easter outfit!! Mine was pretty lame this year. (for the frist time ever!) haha

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I will have to try that perfume, yum! I'm glad you got to hang out w/ your man! :)

*Teresa* said...

Hey it looks like you had an absolutely fabulous weekend! You are spoiled rotten by Greg and thats A GREAT THING! ENJOY IT! Anyways you guys are so cute and so glad you had a good time!

d.a.r. said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend!! You guys look so cute together :)

Brittany Ann said...

So fun! Glad you got a weekend with you sweet man! I love that Vera clutch. I think I need one. My new fav Vera pattern is the one your umbrella is in. Have you seen it in stationary? I just bought all of it! So cute!

And look how beautiful you looked in your cute weekend outfits (loved loved loved the pink heels with your church dress.)

Happy (belated) Easter, dear Sister in Christ!

theluckiestmrs said...

I love the picture-Easter-update! You two are so cute! ;) And, goodness! He pampered you with that Easter basket!! Glad y'all were safe with the tornado!

yours truly... said...

Will you be my bff because I really want to borrow that dress and bag!! How adorable are you?!?! I love love love it!!!!!!!

Kim said...

out of your whole post, I just wanted to comment that i LOVE steak and shake!!! so delicious!

Glad you had a good Easter weekend!

Jon and Steph said...

You guys are so incredibly cute together! And hello, what a fabulous Easter gift! That's amazing! He did a wonderful job ;)

It looks like you had such a great time together! Glad you enjoyed it!

Lauren said...

What CUTE pics. What a fuuuuun weekend, girl!!!! :O)

AmberDenae said...

Aww, looks like you had a fabulous easter! I love your dress and bag...so adorable! You're beautiful. Glad you got to spend it with your hunny :)

Bailey said...

SO glad you two had a nice *long* and very special Easter weekend!!! And now you're on spring break! Nice!!! =)

jlc said...

I LOVE your hot pink heels! You are adorable hun!!