First and foremost, these are a NEED. I go through a pair of Uggs in no time flat. Seriously, I live in them during the months of October-March. Well worth the investment.
I'm loving the Bailey Button Triplet ones this year!
I'm a little late to hop on the bandwagon, but I'm currently obsessing over Toms. I feel like they would be a great addition to my Mommy wardrobe since I'm basically living in jeans, tees, and scarves these days. I would love each and every pair but these are a few of my favs. How am I ever supposed to pick which one?!? Perhaps I should start a collection...
Obsessed with this monogrammed cross body bag from Marley Lilly. I just think it's perfect in every way..camel color of course, although mustard isn't bad either.
Open Front Cardigans from Target. I cannot get the pic from online, but I own this in black and love it! I hope to have a couple more colors before I go back to AK. Such an staple to any outfit, especially jeans and tee. {Would be perfect with above Toms} As always, gift cards to my favorite place of all time, always work too! :)
Random, I know..but I'm dying for a monogrammed baseball hat! These from Marley Lilly are adorable!
And I may not get this hat for Christmas..but you can bet it will be in my possession before Greg comes home and we take our big family vaca! Oh my, how I want this! From Marley Lilly also..can anyone tell I'm in love with this website?
Like I mentioned in the post below, I had such a hard time putting this list together!
Now..on to Bennett. Here's a few ideas for him.
-Toys-R-Us gift cards. Reason? We literally have NO toys for him in Alaska and will be making a trip to Anchorage when Greg gets home. It would be great to get him some age appropriate toys then. That way, I don't have to lug some back from NC.
-6 Month toys that light up or make sound. The kid loves music.
-Wiggles DVD's.
-Books..our collection is so small & it is so incredible sad! {Gift Card to Barnes & Noble is a good idea since we have one of those in Alaska}
-Play remote control or cell phone. He's obsessed with both.
-Swim Lessons! We're going to start in January...he'll be 6 months old!
-Puzzle Mat. This would be great for here in NC and when we get back to Alaska for a little baby that's learning to sit up and crawl.
-PJ's. We go through some serious pajamas around here. I feel like everytime I turn around he's outgrown a pair. I LOVE the ones from Children's Place for multiple reasons, but mainly because they zip and are lean. They run small so he's already in size 6-9months. For a Christmas gift I'd say size 6-9 or 12months, fleece or cotton. On days where we don't leave the house, the cotton ones are perfect! I can't believe I just admitted that occassionally I let my child stay in PJ's all day, but I did also say we didn't leave the house when that happens! :)
I think Bennett & I have been on the nice list..let's see what Santa thinks...






1 comment:
Those ugg boots are great! I got the bailey buttons last Christmas and they are so warm and comfortable!
Post a Comment