- I really enjoy putting "ness" on the end of words. I also enjoy "tastic".
- I've already started looking up ideas for Greg's Homecoming banner...too soon? Never.
- When Bella {my parent's dog..err, ok, my dog who lives with my parents...long story} barks, I instantly freak out & think a murder is standing right outside the front door. No matter what time of day.
- Bennett is such a good sleeper. I wish he would give me some tips. I toss and turn all night long. How many people say this of their 4-month old?
- I put on my calendar to lose 5lbs during the Holidays. Stop laughing....That wasn't supposed to be funny.
- Reason #8675309 why I love the south: Sonic.
- Is it possible to have complete and total Baby Fever with a 4-month old? Possible, but definately ridiculous.
- One of my favorite places of all time is The Dollar Tree. I love stuff, it's true and this store has the most random assortment. I can walk out of there with 3 bags full and a balloon tied around my wrist and Greg can't even yell because I only spent $20.
- I know some of the greatest people in life....Seriously. Some of who I've only met a couple of times out & about while at WCU, but such kind people.
- Bennett is real close to having his first tooth. When it does appear, I will be emotional. Must he grow up?
- Are you still wondering about balloon mentioned above? Come on people..who doesn't love a balloon? And for only 100 pennies, who can pass it up?
- It took me 20 minutes to untangle my hair after my shower today. I only wish I was exaggerating.
- Speaking of hair..They weren't kidding when they said I would lose all my hair after giving birth. I've always been a "shedder". Wearing black with my hair down screams disaster to me, but during my pregnancy my hair stayed put. Must have been all the horomones. Now my hair falls out more than ever..it's a wonder I even have any left on my head.
- I have no idea who "they" are in the above random comment. It just seemed appropriate.
- If I had the money & could hire anyone I wanted, I wouldn't hire someone to clean my toilets. Nope. I'd hire someone to dry and style my hair everyday. The girl that does my hair in AK can dry and style my hair like nobody's business in 10 minutes flat. I'd choose her.
- I love tweezers. Laura Beth is rubbing off on me even still. She picks at her face every.single.night before bed. It doesn't matter how long of a day/night we've had she will still come in, take a shower, sit at her vanity and pick at her face. All of those years of living together and making fun of her..now, I am her. I'd like to have a pair of tweezers in every room/bag.
- I google words to make sure I've spelled them correctly.
- I keep seeing sequined shorts all over the internet this Holiday season and if I don't own a pair soon I might faint. Of course, I did say I wanted to own a pair..not wear them. My body is not "sequin shorts appropriate" after having Bennett. And food for thought, how many people do you think own a pair in Alaska? Or much less, wouldn't look at me like I've lost my marbles if I did wear some. Le sigh...
-I kiss on my son a lot. I wonder if that will be awkward for him when he's 26?
- I am really missing the sweet girls that I coached both in NC and AK. It was such a priviledge to be in their lives and have them in mine. I've said I would never coach again until we make it back to North Carolina permanently...we'll see how long that lasts.
- I used to have a huge fear that I will have a daughter and she will not want to be a cheerleader. Such a silly thought, because as long as she is happy, I will be happy. After having Bennett, this I'm sure.
- I hope people look at the back of our Christmas Cards this year.
- I'm obsessed with my new blog design. Doesn't take much to make my day!
- I absolutely think the happiness of ones marriage is directly related to how often you laugh together.
- I'm working on a "Dear Santa" Christmas post & this year, I'm having a harder time than normal finding things to put on it. Sure, there's lots that I would like to have when I'm out shopping, but once I'm out of the store, I typically forget about them. In order for items to make it on my "shopping" list, they must be unforgettable. I'd rather spend money on Bennett than myself. Welcome to Motherhood, I've been told.
- Amazon saves the day when it comes to buying my son's formula! This hypo-allergenic stuff costs as much as a small car. Joking, but it's expensive! Thank you Subscribe & Save!
- I feel like I should put Bennett on my resume. For he is my biggest accomplishment to date.
- I'm gonna end this post now, but I think I'll include a picture below. No post is fun without a picture. Until next time...
5 comments:
I also google words on how to spell them
I want some sequin shorts but def have more weight to lose to make that happen
I need to know how you did your new blog design...I am thinking mine needs a new update!
Your randomness made me smile!!!Please share how you did your blog design! I need an update too!
I thought I was going bald right around the time Maddie was 5 months...all that pregnancy hair started falling out. It DOES stop thankfully! :)
What a cutiepie he is! I'd say he's a pretty big accomplishment! ;)
-Danya @ PinkPeonyStyle.com
Oh I love Sonic and their tots!
Post a Comment