Greg,
Today you turn 30. Three decades of being the most loving, kind-hearted, loyal, strong, hard-working man. I've told you over Skype and Facebook just how special today is to me. It's one of my favorite days of the year. Birthdays mean so much to me..especially yours. But I want you to know that I don't just celebrate having you in my life today, I really do it everyday! I wake up every morning feeling so blessed that I get to share life with you, even if it's not face-to-face everyday. You have done such a great job at balancing this deployment with your role as a husband and father. I believe many could take lessons from you! ;)
To say that I love our little family would be an understatement. I say it to you all the time, but I can't even remember what life was like before you. All I know is that since becoming your wife and Bennett's mommy, my heart feels complete. I know this is what God had planned for me! I am counting down until you are back with us and we can make so many memories together..but for now, I will continue to support you in everything and continue to raise our sweet boy into the loved, smiley, happy child he is! :) Your heart will burst when you see him again!!
Thank you for sacrificing so much for us. Thank you for having to spend your birthday over there, so Bennett and I can be safe. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for treating me like a lady. Thank you for including us in your busy days. Thank you for giving me Bennett. Thank you for being such a "stand-up" guy. Thank you for your friendship. Thank you for the flowers & bear you sent. Thank you for your support. Thank you for never having a bad thing to say about anyone. Thank you for being so trustworthy. Thank you for being YOU!
If only there were more men like you in this world...
Happy Birthday, Greg!
I'll love you forever..that's something I'm sure of!
-Shan


2 comments:
Aw, very sweet message to him! Happy Birthday to him!
Happy 30th to your hubby! Thanks to both of you for your commitments and sacrifices to our country. I don't think you are told often enough how appreciative we all are.
Post a Comment