Monday, May 9, 2011

.love.

this beauty will be finding its way to my house shortly...
via: THIS etsy shop!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwww, been thinking about you A LOT!!!!! Please call me sometime and we’ll catch up. Love ya, friend!!! :)

Kate said...

How sweet! I love it!

Lindsey said...

I just discovered your blog tonight and have to say it is the best Army Wife blog I've found. I am dating an Army man and am head over heels for him but still unsure about the whole military thing as it is all new to me! So of course I have to research what it is all about, which is what eventually got me here. I adore your positivity, as most blogs that I have come across don't have it and it is scaring the crap out of me! :) From one southern girl to another, your blog was a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck with the rest of Big "D".

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon! I am the designer for Mod Memento and wanted to thank you so much for featuring my print on your lovely blog! What a beautiful couple you guys make!! :)

~Bri~