Tuesday, February 15, 2011

downhill from here!



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 20wks 4 days
Size of baby: Cantaloupe

Total Weight Gain: Gained 9lbs!
Maternity Clothes: yes, and I am having the HARDEST time picking out outfits!
Gender: boy! B.M.W
Movement: yep!  Active little man!
Sleep: Getting soooo much better!
What I miss: Having a wardrobe! I wear the same things over & over.
Cravings: Still Cereal..and not the healthy kind! Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Symptoms: Holy backaches!  My life has been ridiculously busy and my total time sitting down in the past week probably equals about 30 minutes!  My back is paying for it!
Best Moment this week: Online Shopping :)  Sooo excited for the packages to begin arriving!  Cheesy, I know..but it's the little things in life.
 
Also..I have big plans for this in Bennett's room...
Minus the little birdie and with his name of course.  Can't wait to show you the finished product!  And since we are military and won't be in this house forever...it will be a portable wall decal! :)
 
Also decided on this handbag diaper bag...
It's the Timi and Leslie Charlie Bag in Pewter!  While many of you and my facebook buddies told me how fabulous the Vera Bradley bags are, I've decided to go with the above and then get a Vera Backpack for the days that I need ALL of my hands.....ya know, the 8 hands that Moms grow! :)  My style is way too "non diaper bag" and if that's not enough for my decision...please check out the fabulousness that's below:

Hellooooooo..I'm all about some celebrity trends.  Think what you must, but I'm all over it!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

SO cute! I'm all for a diaper bag that doesn't look like a diaper bag. Bonus that after Bennett no longer needs diapers and such, it'll be an adorable, huge purse! Great choice :)

Gia said...

that bag is SO cute! I want one for everyday!

Mrs Gable said...

You should look at the Vera Bradley diaper bags. All of my friends have them and love them! They wash well and are comfortable!

Kelli said...

Love the wall decal! Where did you find it?

chelsea said...

That's such a great bag! Looks big enough to hold everything but SO pretty for a diaper bag!

Erin said...

LOVE your diaper bag choice! I want a similar bag when we finally get pregnany.

I actually found a discount code you may be intereseted in for justdiaperbags.com, code FD20 gets you 20% off, free shipping!

Anonymous said...

You are looking great!! and I love the ideas!

just a heads up I changed my URL to
GeoJamMoore.blogspot.com

bridgetroll said...

Hey! I've been following your blog for a while but never commented. My husband is leaving for OCS in April, so that's how I found you. Loved your dress for the dining in btw. Congrats on your pregnancy, you look super cute with your bump.

J said...

and I left you a comment from my other email address which I don't actually use any more. Sorry!

xoxo
Joslyn

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I think that's a great bag choice!

I'll Love You Forever said...

You look great! love your little baby bump, so cute!