Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 18wks 3 days
Size of baby: Sweet Potato..but measuring a week ahead still so really a Mango! That seems so crazy to me! Love it!
Total Weight Gain: Gained 7lbs!
Maternity Clothes: Well, let's just say I feel like a stuffed sausage in my regular clothes except for sweats, so yes.
Gender: see below...B.M.W
Movement: every now & then..love those little flutters!
Sleep: Getting soooo much better!
What I miss: Having a wardrobe! I wear the same things over & over. Being able to roll over without feeling like I need a crane to lift me!
Cravings: Still Cereal..and not the healthy kind! Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Symptoms: A belly that gets in the way!
Best Moment this week: Watching our little one move all over the screen at our anatomy scan! SUCH a hyper (and funny) child already!
And lastly....
I introduce you to Bennett Myles W.
{obviously showing that his Mommy & Daddy are #1}
Our anatomy scan went good and I was very pleased until they let me get up and told us they were finished. I then ran to the bathroom because holding it for an entire hour while someone pushed straight on your bladder was not a pleasant experience. When I got back our tech had printed all of our pictures and told me they needed to get a few more shots of baby so had me lay back down. After about 10 minutes our tech had to go get her "coworker" who happened to be her supervisor (I found out on our way out and saw her desk) for help. They kept us there for 30 minutes longer just looking at one spot on Bennett which I could tell was his head. Of course, I'm a nervous wreck and of course, the techs wouldn't tell us a thing. I do understand that's not their job, but no reassurance that our baby was healthy is rough! I am hoping and praying that our tech is new and just missed a shot that is required. That's what Greg is banking on, but I cannot help but worry! Anyone have a similar situation happen to them?
Please say a prayer for our little Bennett. I'm going to call our doctor tomorrow to see if I can get any more information, but with anything else that involves the Army, I know it's not gonna be an easy task!

12 comments:
Aww congrats on your little boy! What a cute baby bump! And I'm praying everything is fine. I'm sure it is :).
yay! a boy
congratulations!
im sure they were just taking
measurements,but bennett and
you are in my prayers!
i love the ultrasound pic so cute!
i remember the anatomy scan ultrasound and how bad i needed to pee too haha!
A baby boy!!! Congrats on everything! I am sure Bennett is ok and healthy. God Bless you!
Try not to worry, I had a similar experiance when I was pregnant with Brady. He had fluid around his kidneys my entire pregancy. I had to have multiple ultrasounds to keep monitoring the fluid at my regular OB and at a specialist. He has also had several since he was born. The tech's aren't allowed to tell you anything, and sometimes they are just being cautious. I am sure it will all turn out fine! Good luck! :)
You look great Momma!!! Precious name and I’m praying and believing everything is just fine with that little man!! Love you!
You look great! And I am sure that everything is fine. I would def call your doctor to ask them about it. Keep us posted!
Congrats on a sweet little baby boy. I'm sure he is going to be just fine that it's only the tech not knowing their job. Don't worry too much! Don't want to stress out baby b!
Love his name! And I can't believe you know what you're having already... it seems like just yesterday you told us you were expecting! Also, good call on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I'm now craving it, so thanks for that ;-)
I'm sure the babe is fine. When is your next apointment with the doctor? Here's hoping you won't have to wait too long to get more info!
Congrats on the little boy!!!!!!!
Congrats on a baby boy!!!!!! I loev the name! Little boys are so sweet! You look great!
I am sure everything ws fine and they porbabaly just missed a shot or measurement they needed! Its only natural to worry tho!
Yay! Congrats on baby boy!
Aww congratulations to you and your new little boy! xo
Post a Comment