Monday, January 17, 2011

16wks.

Last Friday I was 16wks with our little baby nugget and decided I might should do a post so I could remember all of this!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Avocado
Total Weight Gain: Gained 3 pounds, and starting to get nervous cause I should be putting on more in the 2nd trimester, right?
Maternity Clothes: Well, let's just say I feel like a stuffed sausage in my regular clothes except for sweats, so yes.  
Gender: We KNOW! :)
Movement: YES!  I had a VERY stressful week last week due to some ridiculous events and my nugget felt every bit of it!  It was all over the place!
Sleep: Greg and I have been slumber partying it up on our couches because I am soooo miserable!! :(
What I miss: Feeling cute, having clothes to wear.
Cravings: Apples, Cereal, and jumbo soft pretzels!  Thank you Sams Club!
Symptoms: Heartburn, lack of sleep, and just feeling plain fat.
Best Moment this week: Finding out what baby nugget is and starting the shopping process!! :) We are so excited!


13 comments:

Lauren said...

Looking great Momma!!!!! I really do miss you. We need to catch up!!!

Becky said...

Don't worry about the weight gain as long as your dr's are happy w/it! I'm 24 weeks and haven't gained a lot at this point, but the baby's measuring great (big, actually. lol) and everything looks good! I sure feel like I've gained weight...but the scale doesn't seem to agree.

Jennifer said...

you're adorable!

Sarah said...

So cute! Are you going to reveal what you're having to us?! I for one want to know!!! :)

Jen said...

Happy 16 Weeks! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well!

Yay for knowing the little one's sex! Makes it SO much more fun to shop!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You're looking great!!! Hope you can get some better sleep!

Annie said...

i hope you are feeling better soon hun and the stress goes away asap!! you and baby shouldn't have to deal with stress right now.
you look great and your little bump is so cute!
are you going to share with all of us the gender of baby?!

Lea Liz said...

You look so cute girl!! I wanna know what your having, when do we get to know:)

I wouldn't worry about the weight gain, everything is fine! Some people just start putting on more at different times and you may not put on much at all, as long as they baby is healthy and on track!:)

Michaela said...

Adorable picture of your baby bump! Love your cute sweatsuit (: Hope you have a wonderful week and get some sleep!

Mrs Gable said...

Sorry you can't sleep well but Happy 16 weeks!

So are we going to find out what it is?

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

You look so precious! COngrats!

My Army Brats and Me said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear boy or girl??:) Hope you get great rest tonight.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Happy for you and your hubby! I am so blessed to be a wife and mother.