"But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."
-Ruth 1:16
When my papaw read this scripture at our wedding 5 months ago, we both had no idea how huge of an impact they would have on our lives.
moving to Alaska. today.
21 comments:
Have a safe move!!!
xoxo!
Have a wonderful trip.
Be Safe!
What a way to bring in the New Year!!
Very moving, have a safe trip to Alaska!!
Be safe! I will be praying for you guys!
Thinking happy travel thoughts for you!
Good luck...what an exciting new adventure!
I promise I'll comment on your posts now! Enjoy yourself, this is once in a lifetime! We need to set a skype time!
Good luck!
Have a safe trip. I will be praying for traveling mercies for you guys.
Good luck with the move!!!
Shannon, your new blog title made me smile because it's the start of amazing things head for you both. We're a continent apart but you will never be far from my heart! Love you so much and can't wait for that trip to Alaska!!!!! :)
Praying for safe travels! Hope it goes smoothly!
I saw your video from the car this morning and it made me want to come see if there were any more updates in blog world! :) I hope you make it to St. Louis in less than ten hours!!!!
so behind on blogging but sounds like a crazy fun adventure!
have a safe trip!!
Good luck with the move! Have safe travels.
Have a safe move and looking forward to your posts about how wonderful Alaska is!
Alaska!! oh my.... have such a good and stress free move... I cant wait to see photoS! xxxoo
Wow, lady! Praying for a safe and easy transition. Can't wait to hear about all that God has in store for you two on this next leg of your journey! XOXO
Best of luck!!!
So, I am a few days behind.. but you are getting on the ferry tomorrow! YAY!
I'm glad you like Seattle.. that makes traveling a lot easier when you stay in a city you like.
Be safe driving!
hey I have to say I love how you have such a strong faith in god. You and others have rejuvenated that spark that I feel has been lacking over the past few months. Is there a daily devotional or something you could suggest? Thanks, your in my prayers.
Jenn
Post a Comment