Wednesday, April 1, 2009

words for wednesday.

Am I the only person who cannot believe that it is April already?!? good grief! Time flies when you're having fun...
Here's my normal Wednesday post..and in honor of April I have included some fantastic items as well.
-Greg
-job
-Rain
-sore
-phone
-Zumba
-dinner
-bored

humm..that's all I got for today :( Those few little words were hard to come up with. My brain is in slow motion on this first day of April...
However, what better way to start off Spring and get ready for those April Showers than with some fabulous new rain gear! Of course, I adore Coach items...and these just became on the top of my list. Next purchase, some Coach Rain Boots. Which do you like best?







And what better way to look beyond fabulous than with one of these Coach umbrellas!


I need this stuff! Wouldn't you agree?!? My fav boots are the pink signature ones on top...along with this umbrella here at the bottom to match! (it comes in pink, but I couldn't find a pic of it right away) Please someone tell me that a girl must still look amazing...even in the rain! :)

Happy Wednesday Everyone! :)

8 comments:

LauraAnn said...

I am with you! My vote is for the very top pair of boots and the umbrella at the bottom!

Jon and Steph said...

Definitely the pink ones at the top are my favorite and to go with them, the middle umbrella would be perfect since it is pink as well! How cute!

I love Wellies! I wear mine all of the time because it rains ALL of the time on my end of the world.

The Dunaway's said...

I love the ones that have a slight zebra print to them!!! They would be CUTE with that last umbrella in either the green or the pink! HELLO Wedding Colors!!

Dollface said...

Tis the season to be raining! I would choose the third pair of boots and last umbrella!! Happy shopping xoxoxo

Lea Liz said...

I am so with you!! I looked to buy those boots several times but never did, get them!! lol the top signautre ones with the umbrella to match!! adorable!!

kuhkjhkh said...

omg i love them too! the plaid coach boots and then the 2nd umbrella! too cute!

Miss Jody said...

love the first one with the matching umbrella, lil' classy girl!!!!

jlc said...

Ohhhh I love all of them!! You are my kinda gal!!!

Which one did you wind up picking??