Monday, April 6, 2009

::sigh::


i miss him...

especially bad today...

8 comments:

Dollface said...

awwww..... make him something :) like a mix ... xoxo

Jennifer said...

I bet you do sweet girl! When is he finished??

hmb said...

We all have those days!! At least we are getting to see our men though. I saw mine this last weekend and you see yours this weekend!!

♥ H ♥ said...

Maybe this will help. A little saying I used to say when the ex was in Iraq
"Always together, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never at heart"
:)

Jon and Steph said...

Aw hon, I'm so sorry! I can only imagine how tough it is!

I totally love Heather's saying.... that is so true. and hopefully it does give you a little comfort on days like those.

And about your last post, it completely makes sense! I remember putting all of this info on my blog about where we live, and after a couple of days thought "well that might not be safe." You never know who's a lerkin'

I hope you have a great week, keep your head up!

Miss Jody said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry and I know what your going through. You feel so alone. Even is a room with all your loved ones..but when he's not there, just not worth it...empty. But I'm sorry to tell you. It doesn't get any easier. You just learn how to be a stron-ER "ARMY STRONG" Army wife.
I'm sorry sweetie. Be stronge! He depends on that, and needs that to keep going, himself. You two work as a TEAM. Sorry, you know all this already...try to have a better day and keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

oh that is no fun! :( I'm sorry that he is gone right now. Hugs!

Lauren said...

Awww, you'll get to see him soon enough :)