Tuesday, April 7, 2009

reality tv junkie. so sad.

Since Greg has been gone and I'm no longer coaching cheerleading, I have become a reality TV junkie...American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, America's Best Dance Crew, So You think You Can Dance, The City..and now, my fav. The Hills is back on!! :) Woohooo..but can I PLEASE just say how freakin' DISGUSTED I am by these two?!?



Absolutely 100% RIDICULOUS! They both are the worse example to others (especially younger girls) who are looking for or who are in a relationship! Now, don't get me wrong, none of the cast members are exactly prime role models..but come on! The mess he pulled in the episodes last night and she's STILL with him and gonna marry him?? Grade A gross-ness! I will forever believe that Heidi is with Spencer because it makes her famous and she is enjoying it. If they were to break-up she would go back to being just "Lauren's Best Friend". The End.

::I am utterly disgusted with myself for being so involved with this show for YEARS on end::

In other news...American Idol! I'm stoked for tonight! Am I the only one who thinks Kris Allen and Danny Gokey are AMAZING role models for young boys and girls?!?


#1) They are Christians!! whoop-whoop!


#2) Kris and his wife are beautiful together and make me SO EXCITED to be a newlywed with GREG!! :)


#3) Danny has such amazing faith and preserverance to make it so far after everything he's gone through...


And lastly..gotta give it up for my Tar Heel bred boy..Mr. Anoop Dawg! :) He's had a few rough weeks and hasn't exactly fought the good fight..but I'm still on his fan bandwagon!


Well, there you have it. My pitiful excuse for living vicariously through others...I need a life!

& Greg, please don't chime-in and agree :(

22 comments:

yours truly... said...

UGH! I agree, The Hills awas way too dramatic last night...they are both ridiculous people!!!

alyssa said...

i dvr'd the hills...i will have to watch it! and danny is amazing!!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I can't stand Speidi!

Nessa said...

I missed the hills last night!! grr. But your blog is cute, im your new groupie! =)

Mrs. Hanson said...

I hate Speidi too!!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

ANOOP! Woohoo! And Kris, what a cutie!

I missed The Hills last night and I'm sad that I did. I can't stand Spencer either. What is she thinking and why can't she see it?!

kuhkjhkh said...

I totally 100% agree about the hills. I don't know why I watch it anymore either! I think you are so right, you already see so many young girls who stay with guys just for the drama aspect. It's really sad..

Anonymous said...

I love me some reality tv too, no worries! but, I totally agree with you about heidi and spencer, ew! spencer just seems like a horrible person to be around, I don't see how anyone can even stomach him! I missed last night's episode, I'll have to make sure to DVR it next week, lol!

♥ H ♥ said...

Heidi is a dummy! I'm hoping that the previews they showed are not in chronilogical order! Maybe she actually does get rid of him. He has her so brainwashed it's redic! And that bartender...helloooo way to play both sides {insert proper name calling here}

Cheap Wife said...

I love to hate Speidi haha
I heard on perez hilton that they are going to be doing some 3 week deal with US weekly were they are going to "fake" break-up and get back together. I hate them........but at the same time, they are kinda smart at finding a way to work this system and make themselves money. I still hate them though haha

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

I'm obsessed with reality television, its a sick addiction lol. i'm watching the hills right now.! uhh i hate spencer.

Nichele Lynn said...

I am addicited too! Hate to say it, but I am. haha I even buy the DVDs of the seasons when they come out... Bad, I know!!

*Teresa* said...

I totally agree with you about Kris Allen and Danny Gokey! They are great role modles! *(And adorable!!!) I love Idol this year and cant wait to watch it on my DVR later! I also love reality tv but im more into shows like Jon & Kate plus 8 and Little People big World. But reality tv is ADDICTIVE!!! :-)

LauraAnn said...

I am a Hills junkie too! In fact the only time I can watch the episodes I DVR is when the future hubby is at work. He keeps telling me that the Hills is rotting my brain....lol

hHf said...

thanks for the sweet comment over at my blog!

Girl I am with you on Kris & Danny! LOVE THEM!
& I am a total fan of Anoop! I think he is so precious


When you are getting married??

Unknown said...

I HATE them too ...but can't seem to stop watching the show ..I think I like The City better than the hills but I do have Monday's episodes on my DVR just waiting to be watched!

Miss Jody said...

I *Heart* American Idol and Whoop! Whoop! *ta! Da! BIG BROTHER! I can't wait for it...love it! Big Fan!
I agree on your list of 3..good choices..but I like Adam too..

hHf said...

congrats on your wedding! I am getting Married on Aug 1st 2009!
I am so excited!

Lauren said...

I so watch The Hills to and was completely disgusted with Spencer. Heidi can do SO much better!!!

jessica lynn said...

so i happen to think that spencer pratt looks like an evil flesh colored gummy bear. jus tmy personal opinion :) i think that it fits him well. haha

rebecca said...

I. Hate. Speidie. I'm a hills addict too, unfortunately.

I haven't watched any AI this season, and I hate that I can't beinvolved in these conversations, lol! I will say that they are all super cute, haha!

Happy Easter!

AmberDenae said...

I LOVE Danny and Kris! Defintely rooting for these two! :)