Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my heart is fluttering...

I do believe dear bloggy friends that I have found the Bridesmaid Shoes! It has been such a long and difficult search..but I think we have found them! Thanks to my bff/cousin Tasha...she found these beauties.
Hello Fabulousness!





From here!

I wanted something that met these qualifications:

{FABULOUS}

{semi-casual}

{zebra print}

{no black}

{wedge or cork}

Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a WINNER! I haven't sent all the info to my girls yet...but my heart is beating out of my chest so I guess that's a good sign! ;) I adore fabulous & different shoes so I knew it was a "must" for my wedding!

ETA: These are the Bridesmaid Dress! :) I think they are going to look sooo hawt with the above shoes! You?

20 comments:

wolfiemitrestone said...

OOOOOHHHH - so cute!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Very cute!! :)

LauraAnn said...

Those are absolutely adorable! And they can definitely be worn again!!! Great find!

holly-lynn said...

i might NEED those for the honeymoon!

Kenya said...

oooooo I love them!

Dollface said...

yay!!! love anything bridal :) xxooo

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh I love them! they will look so cute with those dresses!!!

Brittany Ann said...

I. am. in. love. Must. have. those. shoes. I love that you've got a zebra pattern on them. You're going to have the cutest wedding!

Nessa said...

Cuuute! i think they'll look fab. with the dresses!!

AmberDenae said...

LOVE the shoes and LOVE the dress. Together= PERFECTION!

Too cute!!!!

I also love that color.

Yay!!! Good choices girl!

MissKarenAshley said...

Those shoes are adorable! What a good bride you are to not make your bridesmaids wear some awful dyed satin pumps.

*Teresa* said...

those would be cute with your dresses! So different than what you normally see! :-)

Lindsey said...

Love them and love your blog!!!

Aliya said...

SO CUTE!!! Loooove.

kuhkjhkh said...

aww i wish i was a bridesmaid in your wedding so i can wear that outfit!! very cute!! I love everything about it

The Dunaway's said...

I can't wait to get them! I want to wear them today!!

Adrienne said...

Love those shoes! That top BM dress is what my girls are wearing, in black. Love it!

Miss Jody said...

LOVE the shoes! They will look very cute together!
The big day is..?

jlc said...

hehehe!


Prettyyyyy!

Lauren said...

love, love, love it :)