I've become a lame blogger. I apologize.
How bout this for some interesting stuff? I realized that I just jumped on this blog and started planning my wedding. I didn't even tell where the wedding was actually taking place at! I'm not going to give away the exact location or name of the Resort, but let's just say that it is in NC...and the pics speak for themselves ;)
Ceremony Site:
Reception Site:
You can't really tell from all the pics, but the Ceremony Site is just below the Reception Site. There is a walkway down to the water where the gazebo is. All the same venue! I LOVE this! Me and my girls as well as Greg and his guys have condos on the Resort for the weekend! It should be a fabulous time! :)
EDIT: My decor WILL NOT look like that in the above pics. Dear goodness, don't judge the venue by the decor of these weddings. haha. When we went to visit, it was a plain slate! :)
I cannot wait to be HIS WIFE! :)
Humm...I must be having a writer's block. I've nothing else to add. :( Dear goodness, please let me get my head out of the clouds long enough to write a decent blog post to keep you beautiful people that I love coming back day after day.
That is all.







31 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! What an AMAZING venue. Your wedding photographs are going to be fabulous. I can't even believe how gorgeous this place is! With the view behind you guys, ugh I'm just jealous! I wish I could come to your wedding ;)
So beautiful! How exciting! Don't worry. I'm having a bit of bloggers block myself today, too. It happens to us all.
Seriously that is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the pics from your big day!!!
The wedding and reception venue look beautiful! Your wedding is going to be amazing!
what a beautiful place!!!!
WOW!!! What a gorgeous place to have a wedding!! I am so happy for you. It looks as though your day will be absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see pictures. Don't worry, you always have something great and interesting to say, which is why I keep coming back! ;)
That is such an amazing venue!!! and i'm sure the pics don't even do it justice!! beautiful!!!
How gorgeous is this!! I am sooo jealous!! have such a good day.. xxoo
Oooo, its so pretty!! Love your last pic. ;)
Soooo beautiful! Can't wait to see how you decorate it. I'm sure it'll be lovely.
And thanks for the tag, I'll put it in my next post :-)
Oh my, what a beautiful location. When is the big day again?? :)
Your head is in the clouds because your on cloud nine!! Silly girl!! LOL!!!! Looooove the venue!! It's going to be gorgeous!!
oh wow what a beautiful place!! it's gonna be amazing!
Oh my goodness.. such a beautiful venue... I cant wait to see the pictures with u guys in them at the venus! Soo beautiful!
Oh wow it's gorgeous .. when do you get married - I'm taking the plunge in 4 moths time eep :
Come have a nosy at my blog if ya like :)
xXx
Your wedding is going to be absolutely gorgeous- I can picture it with your decor and it is even more fabulous! Can't wait for your big day! =)
Such a beautiful ceremony and reception site! It is perfect :)
Oh my gosh, soo gorgeous!!!
Can I be invited?! that place looks beautiful!!! Can't wait to see the pics :)
Ah, that's beautiful! :)
Gorgeous venue!!! Wow!
It looks wonderful! Looks a lot like my sis-in-loves wedding. Just Beautiful!
That venue site is gorgeous!!
Aww...NC is SUPER dear to my heart, after all I was rasied there!! haha I love that last picture of you and Greg. So sweet!!!
Your wedding site is beautiful!!! I am so jealous that you are getting married outside! I wanted to but we just don't have many great venues besides farms in Tn.
Beautiful!!! And totally not lame!!
How many more days?! I'm a fan of countdowns! :D
That looks absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Yay! That's such a beautiful place! Seriously, I'm so happy for you!
That venue is fab! I love that it's on the water! Glad to be a new follower of you too!
Looks like it is going to be a beautiful wedding! Can't wait to hear more about your planning and see pics of the big day!
that will be SO GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment