Your blog is adorable! I'm SO excited for you that your wedding is SO SOON!!! Marriage is seriously the most amazing thing in the world and SO fun. Your nephew is a cutie!!
Hey Shannon Im Tasha's friend and neighbor Teresa! Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and I am hoping and praying you and Greg get stationed somewhere you both want! Good luck on that and your wedding!
9 comments:
Of course it's normal!!! I pray it's what you both want!!!!!
Yes very normal! We found out we are headed to ft drum this week :) But its also a huge relief to just KNOW!!!
Of course that is normal!!!! Good luck and hopefully you end up where you want to be!
Good luck! And of course its normal to be nervous... its your life changing as well!! and i love that little smushy baby... xoxo
Your blog is adorable! I'm SO excited for you that your wedding is SO SOON!!! Marriage is seriously the most amazing thing in the world and SO fun. Your nephew is a cutie!!
Hey Shannon Im Tasha's friend and neighbor Teresa! Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and I am hoping and praying you and Greg get stationed somewhere you both want! Good luck on that and your wedding!
Oh i love the baby pics! how precious. I love your blog too!
I that I may do green apples for center pieces...how funny is that?!?
Good luck! I hope you two move to your desired place...but no worries...the Lord is faithful and in control!
Yes, totally normal. Praying for you!
Oh my gosh good luck! I can't wait to hear where you'll be stationed! Yes it's so normal to be scared, but at the same time it's exciting ;)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment